Community Phenomena Hunt (Saturday, January 12th)

Date

Saturday, January 12th

Time

19:00 UTC // 14:00 ET

Access to Unova is required for this hunt.

Duration

1 Hour 30 Mins

Registration

Registrations for this start on January 12th at 18:00 UTC// 13:00 ET.

To register, post your name (along with your group members, if there are any) in this thread.

You can register solo, in groups of three or five.

Fake groups will be disqualified.

Details

In this hunt, you'll be searching for phenomena all over Unova, either alone or in groups. This hunt will be best enjoyed in groups. Once you find a phenomenon, report it to the participating staff members (and announce it on Global). It will be checked by the staff members and you will be given a point for your finding.

The (person/) group that reports the most phenomena will win the prize. In the case of a tie, those who found the Phenomena first will be receiving the reward.

Prize

Solo

Spoiler

600,000 Pokeyens or 600RP

7-Day donator StatusxwqdB0V.pngx1

or

Groups

Spoiler

800,000 Pokeyens or 800RP

Any Ocarina of choice 02MNaZA.pngx3

Participating Staff

Gilan Lightningvolt

Pheno don't last long especially depending how much time it has left at the time you actually find it.I suggest when one finds the phenomenon he wait in battle until a staff can come and spectate the battle to confirm it is a phenomenon.Will that be good enouth to confirm?

Great idea for an event lightning by the way.Hope we can find phenomena that are not yet in my guide =p

Edited by MightyBoxer
On 1/2/2019 at 11:18 PM, MightyBoxer said:

Pheno don't last long especially depending how much time it has left at the time you actually find it.I suggest when one finds the phenomenon he wait in battle until a staff can come and spectate the battle to confirm it is a phenomenon.Will that be good enouth to confirm? 

We'll be having a GM help in this hunt, but yeah, it's a great suggestion.

The sign ups are about to start in 5 mins. Just a note here- after the sign ups start, it'll only end when the event is over. Feel free to sign up after the event starts if you miss it out. The sign up process is being used just so I'll have a better idea about who's in group and who's soloing.