Basic Team Building

Havok

Guys need help noob here, i have a rival who use : Dratini, marshtomp, bulbasaur, jollteon with volt absorb, alakazam, machamp. Need help building a poke team which is well balanced and can handle these poke with ease. i have a charmeleon, nidoking gyaradosw/waterfall , dratini, grovyle i have a slot left please help guys.

PS HE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER I AM ASHAMED OF MY SELF . 

Edited by kolaas32613

Guys need help noob here, i have a rival who use : Dratini, marshtomp, bulbasaur, jollteon with volt absorb, alakazam, machamp. Need help building a poke team which is well balanced and can handle these poke with ease. i have a charmeleon, nidoking gyaradosw/waterfall , dratini, grovyle i have a slot left please help guys.

PS HE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER I AM ASHAMED OF MY SELF . 

You should post here for advice: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/35-competitive-assistance/

• 5 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Matematron said:

Hi i have a team made of : Gengar, dragonite , alakazam , blaiziken , raichu and lapras but the problem is that i can't sign up to a tournament. Could you tell me why?  

there're diff type of tournament and tiers, you should check the tournament info and pokedex top right corner for diff tiers

for example if you joined an ou tournament with that team, gengar and dragonite are banned because they're ubers

• 1 month later...

Great job with the guide!!!!!!!!!! But it has grown quite old now and a lot of things have changed.... would you mind updating this post with the current threats and possible sweepers, walls and all rounders for the current meta?? 

P.S. I was just looking to build a new team full of annoying shenanigans (not stall). Parafusion Lanturn seems good..... Anyone got any good ideas to spark my imagination?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...