Looking for phenomena hunters

So I am looking for a few specific mons to finish my dex and have been trying alone for a while, but it's quite tedious alone so I am looking for 1 or 2 people that are interested in the same goal.

Basically, we would split certain areas amongst each other - 3 is absolutely sufficient. We would be using this guide https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/77087-phenomenon-locations-guide/ as a location source. The first person to find a phenomenon would notify the others and vice versa and then get back to monitoring our assigned areas.

There are 177 phenomena spots at the moment and from those around 100 are easily accessible, the rest I would skip - leaving only the most convenient spots for efficiency, while covering over 50% of all possible spawns. This means that given the 15-minute lifespan of a single phenomenon and 1 to 3 being around at a time, not only would it be quite doable with a group of 3 people, but also very likely to get at least 1 phenomenon each round - I understand that this is an extremely niche activity so it might take a while to form a group.

I have already divided the areas and made a route for each one:

Person 1: Route1(2)->Route2(3)->Dreamyard(3)->Striaton city(1)->Route3(6)->Pinwheel forest(5) + Route11(4)->Village bridge(6)->Route12(3)->Route13(8)->Undella Bay(3)->Abundant shrine(4) + Route16(1)->Lostlorn forest(3) + Marvelous bridge(4)->Route15(3) = x Spots/takes around x minutes.   Note: This is my preferred area.

Person 2: Route5(1)->Driftveil Bridge(4)->Driftveil city(1)->Cold storage(2)->Route6(5) + Iccirus city(1)->Dragonspiral tower(1)->Route8(2)->Moor of icirrus(5)->Route9(2)->Route10(2) + Route1-water(2)->Route17(1)->Route18(6)->P2 laboratory(1) + Route4(2) = x Spots/takes about x minutes.

The number in the parenthesis next to the name of the route is the number of potential/most convenient phenomena spawns on the given route.

Edited by Dazuzi
Grammar

The problem I have is that phenoms are often invisible on my client.  Not always, but often.  Posted months ago I'm paying 33k to anyone who can lead me to the alomanola and audino dex entry.  Offer still stands.  If I could guarantee the spots were actually visible without a bunch of relogging I'd help you.

Just now, Aard said:

The problem I have is that phenoms are often invisible on my client.  Not always, but often.  Posted months ago I'm paying 33k to anyone who can lead me to the alomanola and audino dex entry.  Offer still stands.  If I could guarantee the spots were actually visible without a bunch of relogging I'd help you.

Well I accept that offer, add me in game. (IGN: Dazuzi)

1 minute ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

I could potentially join you to get some of those mon if we can manage to be on at the same time

Theoretically, if we combined route2 and route3 into 1 we could duo this. Add me in-game when you're online.