Battle tower lvl 50 super hard ribbon?

Hello everyone!, is it just me, or gettin up to 50 consecutive wins on battle tower is super hard?

I tried about 300 times to get that ribbon and only reached to 37 win streak.

My pokemon :

Salamence 6x31, Lax, Expert Belt

Dragon Rage

Earthquake

Zen headbutt

Metagross 6x31, Naughty, Black Belt  OR  Tyranitar 6x31, Rash, Wide Lens

Toxik                                                                  Brick Break

Brick Break                                                       Stone edge

Psychic                                                              Toxic

Gyarados 6x31, Quirky, Magnet

Thunderbolt

Surf

Crunch

Is it even possible to get that ribbon with these pokemon-natures-moves?

Thanks for your time!

22 hours ago, HarvesterRage said:

Hello everyone!, is it just me, or gettin up to 50 consecutive wins on battle tower is super hard?

I tried about 300 times to get that ribbon and only reached to 37 win streak.

My pokemon :

Salamence 6x31, Lax, Expert Belt

Dragon Rage

Earthquake

Zen headbutt

Metagross 6x31, Naughty, Black Belt  OR  Tyranitar 6x31, Rash, Wide Lens

Toxik                                                                  Brick Break

Brick Break                                                       Stone edge

Psychic                                                              Toxic

Gyarados 6x31, Quirky, Magnet

Thunderbolt

Surf

Crunch

Is it even possible to get that ribbon with these pokemon-natures-moves?

Thanks for your time!

The thing you mainly need is knowledge in my opinion those moveset are terrible. The iv on your pokemon may be good but it's the least important thing. You would need to learn about nature ev and the physical and special split.

Thanks for the replies.

What do you mean physical and special split, except making contact or not, does physical moves have any difference from special?

Also i know about natures and evs but, i didnt made my pokemon natured, is this going to cost so much?

Edited by HarvesterRage
2 hours ago, HarvesterRage said:

Thanks for the replies.

What do you mean physical and special split, except making contact or not, does physical moves have any difference from special?

Also i know about natures and evs but, i didnt made my pokemon natured, is this going to cost so much?

Basically get a physical nature and invest in physical attack and the offense power you emit would be much greater than having a non attribute nature and splitting the offense in 2  ev categories. In your case sp attackers is not needed to get the ribbon. Get 3 physical. 2 choice band. 1 scarf and you should be fine. Pm me if you need team advice, listing it here gonna take some time. With the team I use I dominated lvl 100 and 50.

7 hours ago, HarvesterRage said:

Thanks for the replies.

The main difference between physical and special is that your pokemon may not have an affinity for one like gyrados wich must do jack shit with surf. Higher power of the move doesn't mean better waterfall would do much more damage if you used it instead on your gyrados

• 3 weeks later...