Hello there. I m the German one

Esranius

Hey guys, my reallife name is Saim and i m 28 years old. I played pokemon for 22 years and i cant get away from that. ^^ So i m here in PokeMMO and i hope we will have fun together. I know this game since 2014. But i studied so i cant play active. But now i m a active player since march 2018. I have 1450 hours on my Character and i love to farm, money, shiny. But i love mostly to make PVP. So i hope we will see us one time in a tournament. 

Edited by Esranius
22 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Hello, Saim!

It's a little late to say welcome xDD it's good to see you around here. I play Pokemon for 20 years, I understand the feeling. ^^

Nice to meet you!~

No Problem, i wasnt in Forum active. ^^ But now i try to be a part of a community so thank u mate ^^

1 hour ago, Roxxass said:

Hello and welcome!! Hope u can have a Lot of fin, thats What pokemon is!! A funny game, If u need something pm me, hope see ya soon un Nuevo tournament's or Doubles tournament's.

I will try to take every tournament but i m not the double player sadly :( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 11:59 PM, Pirc said:

Hello Saim!

Your name doesn't sound typical german. Enjoy the breeding time and maybe you can get a lucky shiny breed :D

Thats right, my name isnt german. My parents are from turkey but i was born in germany. ^^