Make a way to see and change Egg Pokemon Gender

Digifanatic

Question

Sometimes when you´re breeding pokemon you can have a mistake selecting the wrong egg gender, and thanks to that mistake you need to rebreead the pokemon.

So, my idea is if you selected the gender for the pokemon egg, make a way to see what gender you selected, and a way to change it in time if you selected the wrong gender of the egg.

Its a really simply idea, but with this function the users have an opportunity to save his pokemon and avoid a rebreeding because of a mistake.

2 answers to this question

And then you always avoid the extra fees and keep testing your luck... 

The cost to fix gender mid-way should be big, or this could be abused.
Minimum 50k? and only within a certain time from being bred. (or as the topic said, only while in egg)

Though we have all been bitten one way or another while breeding, so I suggest you just accept your mistake, learn from it, fix it and move on. XD

Edited by MHkaserz

5 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

So, my idea is if you selected the gender for the pokemon egg, make a way to see what gender you selected,

i think only be able to see the gender on the egg is more than enough , sometimes we can get confused while breeding a lot of eggs at once , can be less confusing if , like u said , we are able to see the gender on the egg before it hatches.

5 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

and a way to change it in time if you selected the wrong gender of the egg.

Its a really simply idea, but with this function the users have an opportunity to save his pokemon and avoid a rebreeding because of a mistake.

i don't agree with this one. but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯