Villa Gathering II Discussion

It seems that the majority of everyone in this discussion want OU, UU, NU, LC, and Doubles represented at the Next Gathering.

I'm going to start planning according to this.

If you'd rather see a different line up, please say something now before we move too far forward with 5.

What are we looking at as far as player winnings?

For the first Villa Gathering I saved 15M and divided it by 60% for 1st, 30% for 2nd, and 10% for third.

With only three tiers, that was 3M for each Champion, 1.5M for each Runner Up, and 500K for each Second Runner Up

15M divided by 60%, 30%, and 10% for 5 tiers would come to 1.8M for each Champion, 900K for each Runner Up, and 300k each for Second Runner Up.

What're we thinking?

21 minutes ago, Wudenbachs said:

It seems that the majority of everyone in this discussion want OU, UU, NU, LC, and Doubles represented at the Next Gathering.

I'm going to start planning according to this.

If you'd rather see a different line up, please say something now before we move too far forward with 5.

What are we looking at as far as player winnings?

For the first Villa Gathering I saved 15M and divided it by 60% for 1st, 30% for 2nd, and 10% for third.

With only three tiers, that was 3M for each Champion, 1.5M for each Runner Up, and 500K for each Second Runner Up

15M divided by 60%, 30%, and 10% for 5 tiers would come to 1.8M for each Champion, 900K for each Runner Up, and 300k each for Second Runner Up.

What're we thinking?

op

Nice! I'll edit that, but otherwise I feel pretty good about the layout.

We'll only have 4 teams in each channel, so I doubt that will be enough players to overload the game.

The quarterfinals will be in channels 4 and 5, and the Semifinals and Finals will be in 5, just like last time.

Finding some volunteers to help administer should be easy enough. We'll only need four, although more would be better.

Anyone who uses voice chat over Discord could help!

We managed the last one pretty well that way with just a couple of us.

I like the idea of also having a specified area for not only the competitors, but also the administrators and spectators as well.

Although we can't expect everyone to go along with it, I have a fairly good feeling that it will work very well.

When's the last time we had a 5-tier tournament, anyway? I think this is going to be fun! >:D

October ~Bracket ~1st Place [SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra - 2nd Place [NôwN] UnKnoowNs

8 minutes ago, Wudenbachs said:

Nice! I'll edit that, but otherwise I feel pretty good about the layout.

We'll only have 4 teams in each channel, so I doubt that will be enough players to overload the game.

The quarterfinals will be in channels 4 and 5, and the Semifinals and Finals will be in 5, just like last time.

Finding some volunteers to help administer should be easy enough. We'll only need four, although more would be better.

Anyone who uses voice chat over Discord could help!

We managed the last one pretty well that way with just a couple of us.

I like the idea of also having a specified area for not only the competitors, but also the administrators and spectators as well.

Although we can't expect everyone to go along with it, I have a fairly good feeling that it will work very well.

When's the last time we had a 5-tier tournament, anyway? I think this is going to be fun! >:D