Please add English Pokémon names in non-english Pokédex entries (and in Pokémon profiles too)

Oxygen96

Question

Please add English Pokémon names in non-english Pokédex entries (and in Pokémon profiles too).

This is a big issue to non-English users out there that want to communicate with English users. When talking in [EN] chat, unless you know all the English Pokémon names, which is highly unlikely because you grew up with Pokémon versions in your language, you're going to have problems. It's great that when you link a Pokémon it shows up in the right language, but then if you want to discuss about it you're kinda blocked.

Typically what I do is have an internet page opened up at all time to check the English names of pokémons, but that's kinda annoying to be honest. And playing with the English version of the game would reverse the problem, because not only it would be annoying as English is not that natural to me, but also I don't know all Pokémon names in my language either.

Therefore a button on the right of the name should be clickable in order to show the English name. That would resolve all problems and such buttons already exist (e.g. the one to see lvl 50 stats):

MGL2n1f.jpg

Thanks for reading and have a great evening.

1 answer to this question