Constant disconnecting

widi

I was doing shiny hunt, my char was disconnected so often, I tried to reconnect several times but keep disconnected. When i try again, the system said my session was terminated by me. And it made me can't use sweet scent for how many minutes, it was so annoying. Anybody experienced the same thing as me?

If you say “No” to continuing your session the game restricts you from fighting e4 or using sweet scent for 10 mins. They added that recently.

If they think your “shiny hunting” method is made by a bot, script or you are acting like one, they will do a thing or two to make sure you don’t get a shiny. 

Keep all of that in mind and good luck.

Edited by MHkaserz
1 hour ago, MHkaserz said:

If you say “No” to continuing your session the game restricts you from fighting e4 or using sweet scent for 10 mins. They added that recently.

If they think your “shiny hunting” method is made by a bot, script or you are acting like one, they will do a thing or two to make sure you don’t get a shiny. 

Keep all of that in mind and good luck.

I choose yes, and the game disconnecting immediately after i got reconnected. I didn't using any script or bot obviously, otherwise I will not post this in the forum.

It's not happening again now, though I just wondering if this problem occur with other player, and what caused that.

Ah i remember the disconnecting happened after I bought like 3k leppas from the gtl, idk maybe that affect it somehow.

Thank you for the reply, good luck also for you for whatever you're into now.