Thank You for PokeMMO! :D

Hi guys. :)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the developers and staff that make this game possible. Pokemon is one of my all time favorite franchises, and I think we all know how desperately the main games desperately needed more MMO features. After playing several online Poke-MMO services, I can easily say that this is hands down the best one. First of all, they understand what it takes to transform a Pokemon game into a fully fledged MMO experience. It's not easy to solve problems such as economy balancing, networking, and a lot of other extremely difficult problems that arise when trying to bring a Pokemon game online. Furthermore, this game has been going strong since 2012. We all know how Nintendo is about their Intellectual Property, and if you asked me back in 2013 if I thought a game like this could weather the IP storm for over 5 years, I would say there was absolutely no chance. Yet here we are.

So thank you to everyone who makes this game possible. It's nothing short of a miracle. 

1 hour ago, TheSensei said:

Hi guys. :)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the developers and staff that make this game possible. Pokemon is one of my all time favorite franchises, and I think we all know how desperately the main games desperately needed more MMO features. After playing several online Poke-MMO services, I can easily say that this is hands down the best one. First of all, they understand what it takes to transform a Pokemon game into a fully fledged MMO experience. It's not easy to solve problems such as economy balancing, networking, and a lot of other extremely difficult problems that arise when trying to bring a Pokemon game online. Furthermore, this game has been going strong since 2012. We all know how Nintendo is about their Intellectual Property, and if you asked me back in 2013 if I thought a game like this could weather the IP storm for over 5 years, I would say there was absolutely no chance. Yet here we are.

So thank you to everyone who makes this game possible. It's nothing short of a miracle. 

TheSensei, it was a pleasure in assisting you with your PokeDex. As the Mayor, I am happy that you joined the PokeMMO family.