The PokeMMO Gym Challenge - Looking for challengers!

Ooof this looks awesome. Is there more space to enter as a Challenger ? I see some of the challengers aren't quite new ahah

My 10 pokes would be : Milotic, Gliscor, Magnezone, Scizor, Gengar, Krookodile, Crobat, Ferrothorn, Starmie, Heracross 

(I edited my 10 before starting any matches, I hope it's allowed :p)

Edited by TohnR
41 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Ooof this looks awesome. Is there more space to enter as a Challenger ? I see some of the challengers aren't quite new ahah

My 10 pokes would be : Milotic, Gliscor, Magnezone, Scizor, Gengar, Krookodile, Crobat, Manectric, Dragonite, Swampert.

Sure, allowing first 16 challengers for now so you're in. (Probably more eventually)

Updating OP tomorrow with everything that has happened in last 2 days.

Alright, updated OP. Let me know if I overlooked something.

By the way, if Cali keeps going with her utter dominance she will be rewarded with the best win-rate bonus (1 mil) + 500k for beating all the gyms + she will be rewarded 1 mil extra on top of that if she goes undefeated. Because I wanted others to still have a shot at the best win-rate bonus money, they do not have to beat Cali's score because at this point it's just utterly ridiculous.

I think she is putting a bit more effort than anyone else, pretty impressive xD 

I’m still trying to work around my NU mons, maybe add a restriction of X amount of OU mons, Y amount of UU mons and Z amount of NU mons. Or at least keep this idea for future stuff you make. This will def make it challenging, and force people to not just go (Tyranitar - Excadrill) constantly. XD

Cause I ended up barely losing in both my games due to being overpowered by the OU tier more than anything else.

I’m still having fun though xD 

Edited by MHkaserz

I claim a lucky win in my first match versus @pachima and his dragon gym !

Win-vs-Pachima.jpg

I also claim a win versus @PinkLabel and his normal gym !

Win-vs-Pinklabel.jpg

My 3rd match ended up a victory versus @Aerun and his rock gym :)

Win-vs-Aerun.jpg

I lost my 4th match to the great para haxxer @SteveDerBaum :'(

Defeat-vs-Baum.jpg

Who's next ? 

(lol just kidding I'm noob gimme free wins please)

Edited by TohnR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.