The PokeMMO Gym Challenge - Looking for challengers!

1 hour ago, TohnR said:

The hardest part is to be online at the same time gym leaders are online :/

I've tried to contact the remaining gym leaders many times at different hours but couldn't reach any of them (Goldeneyes, Bluejim, Laz, Reevs ...)

When any of you guys get on please try to whisper me and see if I'm here :) I'd like to finish my matches ! I won't do revenge matches against those who defeat me

Also I tried to battle Yaritan (who actually didn't battle anyone)

And the answer I received was

Yaritan-small-dik.jpg

I'm assuming he's joking and just isn't ready to battle.

He is not joking, yaritan wont be able to play until the end of January.

His cousin has his account too

21 hours ago, Aard said:

Oops, forgot about this, my bad. 

Let me think of something.

tynamo, weavile, excadrill, pelliper, kingdra, magnezone, conkeldurr, swampert, quagsire, krookodile, ludicolo, unown

Ok, that's 10 right?

Edit: Forgot ghost was doubles so I'll be needing to swap out my quagsire for krookodile and tynamo for weavile.  Will only be bringing those 2 pokes to the ghost gym since I would rather get doubles over with in 3-5 turns than have to make a bunch of switches.

Edit 2:  Did some calcs wrong on dusclops.  I'll think about the ghost gym later.  Can I enter with these 6 for the first 16 gyms then when I get to the ghost gym come up with the other 4?

Hello, Im the ghost gym leader, take ur time, I dont have any problem if u need to change 2 of ur pokemon to face me, have a lot of fun on this gym rush challenge, see ya soon! :DD 

6 hours ago, TohnR said:

The hardest part is to be online at the same time gym leaders are online :/

I've tried to contact the remaining gym leaders many times at different hours but couldn't reach any of them (Goldeneyes, Bluejim, Laz, Reevs ...)

When any of you guys get on please try to whisper me and see if I'm here :) I'd like to finish my matches ! I won't do revenge matches against those who defeat me.

Bluejim = Blue ( in game)

Laz = Lazaaro (in game name too)

am I wrong ?

Eh, Lazaaro changed to "Laz" in the middle of this event so I wasn't aware of that.

Bluejim is "Blue", he was originally Bluejim and he's forever a "Jim" to me. I thought since he's a GM, everyone knows who he is.

About Yaritan, I was gonna replace Yaritan with Cali when she finishes her run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, seems that this thing has died down for good now. This is why I will be shutting this down. I will send reward to FlaFlaPT and Cali for beating a significant portion of the gym challenge and also sending all the gym leaders a small reward for taking their time to make this happen. Thanks to everyone who took part of this.

6 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

Well, seems that this thing has died down for good now. This is why I will be shutting this down. I will send reward to FlaFlaPT and Cali for beating a significant portion of the gym challenge and also sending all the gym leaders a small reward for taking their time to make this happen. Thanks to everyone who took part of this.

Been thinking about this one.. Then when I took a look at the pokemons I chose, I was questioning if I can win at all xD
And with the WorldCup there, the attention was focused there.

Think Cali deserves a full prize XD
And I think I deserve to be penalized haha

Anyway, I somewhat enjoyed this whole thing regardless, and may the next time you host something be better 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.