The PokeMMO Gym Challenge - Looking for challengers!

Ok so quick recap.

Today, I lost to the SIA Army of MadaraSixSix's Water Gym. 

I won, helped by my usual RNG against Roxxass' Ghost Gym.

Was really fun to play all these matches, thank you so much !

Win-vs-Roxxass.jpg

Edited by TohnR
33 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Ok so quick recap.

Today, I lost to the SIA Army of MadaraSixSix's Water Gym. 

I won, helped by my usual RNG against Roxxas' Ghost Gym.

Was really fun to play all these matches, thank you so much !

Win-vs-Roxxass.jpg

U have skills, rng is part of the game, next we face i will win, promise, anyway, I hate ur criticals >:c was a funny duel at least 

20 hours ago, TaniaToorres said:

can i still register? if so IGN KoopaBoss

Sure, you can.

On a general note: I'm allowing a couple of more signups until I'll close the registrations until I can make sure I can reward any further challenger if they complete the challenge. (Donations can help in this regard, just saying wink wink). If you have registered to the gym challenge, please start your battles as soon as possible. Otherwise I may accept another challenger instead. Thank you.

2 hours ago, J1XL said:

This looks really cool. Is there a level cap and tier setting? Newbie to the game and forum. Also on an android. 

All battles will be played in tournament mode, which means every Pokemon above lv 50 will be scaled down to 50. There are no tiers restriction in this event: meaning that every Pokemon that is obtainable for the entire playerbase will be allowed in this event by the gym leaders and against the gym leaders.

One day a gym leader will be online the same hours I am..

If possible can you make an approximate time table to when each gym leader is online?
Or like they can all have access to the original post somehow and each have a small online/offline sign next to them
(or port this post else where and have each gym leader reserve a reply where they do that) 

I keep trying to contact one randomly and I either don't get an answer or they are offline..
(it is tiresome if I want to change move-sets for certain gyms too)

1 hour ago, MHkaserz said:

One day a gym leader will be online the same hours I am..

If possible can you make an approximate time table to when each gym leader is online?
Or like they can all have access to the original post somehow and each have a small online/offline sign next to them
(or port this post else where and have each gym leader reserve a reply where they do that) 

I keep trying to contact one randomly and I either don't get an answer or they are offline..
(it is tiresome if I want to change move-sets for certain gyms too)

Do u wanna have Ur rematch? :3

Oops, forgot about this, my bad. 

Let me think of something.

tynamo, weavile, excadrill, pelliper, kingdra, magnezone, conkeldurr, swampert, quagsire, krookodile, ludicolo, unown

Ok, that's 10 right?

Edit: Forgot ghost was doubles so I'll be needing to swap out my quagsire for krookodile and tynamo for weavile.  Will only be bringing those 2 pokes to the ghost gym since I would rather get doubles over with in 3-5 turns than have to make a bunch of switches.

Edit 2:  Did some calcs wrong on dusclops.  I'll think about the ghost gym later.  Can I enter with these 6 for the first 16 gyms then when I get to the ghost gym come up with the other 4?

Edited by Aard
2 hours ago, Aard said:

Edit: Forgot ghost was doubles so I'll be needing to swap out my quagsire for krookodile and tynamo for weavile.  Will only be bringing those 2 pokes to the ghost gym since I would rather get doubles over with in 3-5 turns than have to make a bunch of switches.

Edit 2:  Did some calcs wrong on dusclops.  I'll think about the ghost gym later.  Can I enter with these 6 for the first 16 gyms then when I get to the ghost gym come up with the other 4?

Sure, you can enter with only 6 for now. The gym leader just needs to know the Pokemon you could be using from in order to balance the match-up at least slightly. After starting your challenge you may not change any species anymore, otherwise that will be interpreted as a restart to the whole gym challenge.

8 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Sure, you can enter with only 6 for now. The gym leader just needs to know the Pokemon you could be using from in order to balance the match-up at least slightly. After starting your challenge you may not change any species anymore, otherwise that will be interpreted as a restart to the whole gym challenge.

Ok, I'll need a couple of days to build a doubles team since I don't know much about it.  

Anyway, for everyone besides ghost I'll only be using those 6.

Just to be sure, ghost is the only doubles gym, right?

Edited by Aard

The hardest part is to be online at the same time gym leaders are online :/

I've tried to contact the remaining gym leaders many times at different hours but couldn't reach any of them (Goldeneyes, Bluejim, Laz, Reevs ...)

When any of you guys get on please try to whisper me and see if I'm here :) I'd like to finish my matches ! I won't do revenge matches against those who defeat me

Also I tried to battle Yaritan (who actually didn't battle anyone)

And the answer I received was

Yaritan-small-dik.jpg

I'm assuming he's joking and just isn't ready to battle.

Edited by TohnR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.