Thank You

Takens

Hello this is Takens,

During all this years playing Pokemmo I've met quite some good people everywhere in game,  i just wanted to say thanks to all of you. Many of you wont know this I've been having problems with my lungs since i was a kid. During this next week i will be having my surgery and i will be passing through some risks during that time. I hope we can see again in the game so wish me good luck i will not be able to play for some time.

Thank you all friends and staff.

1 hour ago, Takens said:

Hello this is Takens,

During all this years playing Pokemmo I've met quite some good people everywhere in game,  i just wanted to say thanks to all of you. Many of you wont know this I've been having problems with my lungs since i was a kid. During this next week i will be having my surgery and i will be passing through some risks during that time. I hope we can see again in the game so wish me good luck i will not be able to play for some time.

Thank you all friends and staff.

Good luck Takens, it has been a pleasure chatting with you in game.

If you need me in game for support, then feel free to PM me.

All the best, hope you will recover fast  and be back in no time. As a smoker I always thought like once your lungs are bad they are bad forever. Stumbled upon a website confirming that lung transplants are a thing in this era. Never knew it was possible.