Butlers wager thread

so psl is over and the games pretty darn dead again. thus im up for wagers.

tier is NU and i take 100k - 500k, tho id like 500k ones to be bo3s, so i at least get some entertainment out of me throwing around money. if u want 100k ones to be bo3s thats fine as well, since im mainly looking for action.

cheers

Edited by DrButler
"butler" ingame, just in case
16 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm down

hell ye. this was supposed to happen one day. when u got spare time?

12 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

why do wagers when we can start an nu league, winner gets nice things

am already thinking about how to do it. not sure how tho. yet.

Edited by DrButler
6 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

hold signups -> make divisions-> make playoff bracket ->play

theres ppl who hold 20m tours, for like...idk reasons. how u wanna accumulate a pool that can compete with that? cause im not gonna put all my grind into one fkn tour.

and why the fuck is that a discussion thread now?! i wanna battle ppl. fk talking.

Edited by DrButler
10 minutes ago, DrButler said:

how u wanna accumulate a pool that can compete with tha

find a chinese sugar daddy to help with the prize pools ez

But like I don't really think there is a need for a prize pool that big, in order for people to have interest.

1 week from today, we battle NU, 200k wager?

1 minute ago, razimove said:

find a chinese sugar daddy to help with the prize pools ez

But like I don't really think there is a need for a prize pool that big, in order for people to have interest.

1 week from today, we battle NU, 200k wager?

friday 8th? im down.

i mean, personally, i agree, but there is people who are like "no 20m pool, why would i fkn bother". i do understand them, but i also question where the fun of just playing went - idk. devs give 0 fucks about anything, but we as a (comp) community have to make things work imo. the way things are ppl are only gonna be active during psl, which is kinda sad.

what im trying to say is that the pool shouldnt determine if people play, we need some prestige in this, otherwise rip anything but OU.

10 minutes ago, DrButler said:

friday 8th? im down.

i mean, personally, i agree, but there is people who are like "no 20m pool, why would i fkn bother". i do understand them, but i also question where the fun of just playing went - idk. devs give 0 fucks about anything, but we as a (comp) community have to make things work imo. the way things are ppl are only gonna be active during psl, which is kinda sad.

what im trying to say is that the pool shouldnt determine if people play, we need some prestige in this, otherwise rip anything but OU.

Saturday