[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

[quote name='Musica' timestamp='1360766372' post='196095']
[size=2][color=#008080]Hey I'm going to need a signature of every pokemon ever made, individually, font veranda and comic sans at the same time, size 39, pixel width 549, pixel length 133. k thank. oh can you add music to it too lease? awesome I can't wait for all of them straight away.[/color][/size]
[/quote]
[size=2]This sounds like a brilliant idea. Let me spend the next 32 years working on this.[/size]

Your signatures are amazing [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]ヽ(´▽`)/[/font]

If you have the time, could you do one for me? :D
I'd like one with Absol, a bit on the dark side, maybe some darker plum gradient in the background and for text "Oxygen".

• 2 weeks later...

i still need a good team signature, and now i finally have an idea for one that's cool enough imo
the idea:

- a Feebas with dark sunglasses, has to look somewhat badass
- the caption 'Like a Feebaws' somewhere
- my IGN 'MilesCarnage' together with my team name 'Sayounara' somwhere

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Archinix' timestamp='1364278869' post='246397']
How do you put that shine on it?
[/quote]
m4d ph0t0$h0p 5K1LLZZZZZZ
jk I have a tutorial for it typed out, but I plan to compile stuff together and make a couple tutorials together with pictures and videos maybe

[size=2]except not really videos because I don't know how to video edit ;_;[/size]

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1364279285' post='246402']
m4d ph0t0$h0p 5K1LLZZZZZZ
[/quote]
Of course ;)
[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1364279285' post='246402']
jk I have a tutorial for it typed out, but I plan to compile stuff together and make a couple tutorials together with pictures and videos maybe

[size=2]except not really videos because I don't know how to video edit ;_;[/size]
[/quote]
[size=4]I'm good with editing videos :P I could help somehow xD[/size]

[quote name='EvilSnowman' timestamp='1364801964' post='258681']
Can you make one with My IGN in it "EvilSnowman",with Shiny Articuno, and with a blizzard in the background with a light blue color sceme, and whatever else you think would look cool in there. Thank you!
[/quote]Maybe a kind of darkish background to it as well. Just a suggestion you probably won't get to this for a long time, so I'm just throwing idea's out there.