[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

[color=#282828]Ok I don't know how this works, like if you are actually creating the pokemon images or whatnot but I have a slightly special request.
Render: bulbasaur
Nickname: Mastahshmee
Main color: green
Additional information: I want bulbasaur to be sitting in like a meditative stance dressed and modeled as yoda. Maybe with background bright green lightsaber like. Like I said, I dont know what you are able to do, and if you can make it and it looks as awesome, I will gladly supply you with a gc tm of your choice in game [/color]

I would like a signature!

For colors, I'd like black, yellow, and green. Text would be Tirany(and understand) Business with whatever font Pokemon uses :P.........and ummmmm images of Larvitar and Tyranitar (or whichever fits best)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow dj! you have gotten good since my last sig! Well done!!
I want a new one : D See your old smeergle one? with the paint and the moving tail?XD I would like one like that... with buizel instead! and the Text saying Jack_Attack12(iin a blue watery font) :D Hope this intests you enough to do it! Good luck

Ok... I think my request was lost somewhere but... I'd like to edit my old request.
I would like a Sceptile, Raichu, and Flygon (mostly centering on the Flygon since Flygon is my favorite) and ZealithSeribii somewhere on there in emerald green text. The background you can do whatever you feel is fitting for those three Pokemon.

Wow they look awesome do you still make those?

Its about time i pimpup my boring profile.
if you have time can you make me one with my sexy 'normal' grumpig and a shiny grumpig and some normal and shiny spoink jumping around those 2 haha
With my name and CB in it?=)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1367967360' post='325027']
maybe
What do you want it to be? ;o
[/quote]

maybe's good enough for me :P

anything with darkrai probs, and my ingame name like the other sigs you made recently. I believe your imagination is better than mine when it comes to art so, up to you what you wanna do with the rest of it.

thanks deej

edited