[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

reposting my request with some tweaks:

Ok, here's my recent request, I freaking LOVED the last one you made for me.

I want a picture of sparky and luna together, preferably in some kind of romantic setting under the moonlight, with luna pregnant and sparky comforting her by putting his head on her belly and rubbing it with his paw.

Sparky = Male Raichu

Luna = Female Umbreon

I want it to say my In-Game Username RaichuFTW and Bushido, preferably in a font that fits the mood.

appreciated! Love your sigs man!

EDIT: once breeding is in, I might request another one once sparky and luna have their first born child :)

EDIT2: clarified some details

EDIT3: Editted the team I want, apoligies

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Generic Team Sig[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Text: BestFriendsClub (top-ish?) [BFFs] (bottom-ish)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Image: A [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]normal[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Ditto and a [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]shiny[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Ditto just being cool together.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Background: Any color or theme that fits with the color of the ditto's etc[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Personalized Sig[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Text: [BFFs] (wherever it fits best) MajikDan (close or next to Blaziken) JarrodLane (close or next to Machoke)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Image: A Blaziken high-fiving a Machoke.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Background: Whatever looks awesome[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]if you could make either of these I'd be a very happy chap. :D[/font][/color]

Edited by Jarrod0306
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Xiren' timestamp='1360437108' post='191223']
I'm too lazy to make my own so can I get a Leafeon and the female protagonist from black/white signature please :3 with Xiren on it ofc
[/quote] Hilda she is called.

Also can I have a Kirlia with all eeveelutions in some kind of Mystery Dungeon like enviroment e.g Moon in the backround with various colours.

Yes this is a challenge but who doesn't love a challenge?

Idk if I already posted something or not... But either way, if you have time (not an immediate thing) could you make a banner with a Weavile, a shiny Luxray (or a nonshiny Leafeon, whichever you feel like doing), and a shiny Flygon? And somewhere in there include the name ZealithSeribii (or ZSeribii)?

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1360484247' post='191869']
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/Dark-Jagan18/xiren2_zpsc64cef89.gif[/img]
Is this kinda what you wanted?
[/quote]
I thought this thread died :o
I guess I'll put my request back in if you feel like doing it :)

[quote name='Dougington' timestamp='1357141733' post='151174']
Could I have a signature with 3 duckletts walking up a hill on a sunny day :3, and add whatever you think would make it good[size=1]. I have no artistic side ;_;[/size]
[/quote]

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1360562126' post='193008']
[size=2]heehehh patrick asked me to make him one
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/Dark-Jagan18/patrick_zpsf3fbe6e4.gif[/img][/size]

[size=2]will try to go through and see if I'm up to doing any requests later 0_0[/size]
[/quote]What program you use to make the text flash?

[quote name='Vanhiz' timestamp='1360563732' post='193026']
What program you use to make the text flash?
[/quote]
[size=2]Adobe Photoshop CS5[/size]
[size=2]I actually have a tutorial on how to do it in one of my notepad files. I've been working on a large tutorial that would include that though, so if you have questions on how I did it, I can explain soooon. :][/size]

COOOOOOOOOOOL SIGS ! I LIKE EVERY ART OF YOURS

CAN I ALSO REQUEST ONE ?

[b]I would like the format/style to be like this[/b]

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/546szd.png[/img]

including these splices and the quotation of "COMMON SENSE is not so COMMON" would be also in text flash

any black background will do as long the splice wont be covered :) If it's possible for you to make me one - please xD ! Thank you !

EDITED: CHANGED REQUEST

Can you do one that has;

Team Name : Team Elite
IGN : Archinix
Pokemon: [These are not all neccesary, just a list of ones I like, pick any you think would look good]
-Growlithe
-Vulpix
-Dunsparce/Shiny Dunsparce
- Any other Pokemon you think would look nice instead of these 3.

Colors : Dark Blue preferably, if not whatever you think is best ;D

Everything else is for your fun & creativity :D

[size=2][color=#008080]Hey I'm going to need a signature of every pokemon ever made, individually, font veranda and comic sans at the same time, size 39, pixel width 549, pixel length 133. k thank. oh can you add music to it too lease? awesome I can't wait for all of them straight away.[/color][/size]

[quote name='Musica' timestamp='1360766372' post='196095']
[size=2][color=#008080]Hey I'm going to need a signature of every pokemon ever made, individually, font veranda and comic sans at the same time, size 39, pixel width 549, pixel length 133. k thank. oh can you add music to it too lease? awesome I can't wait for all of them straight away.[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Why would you want to replace the one I spent seconds making for you ;__;

[quote name='Giygas' timestamp='1360768071' post='196110']
Why would you want to replace the one I spent seconds making for you ;__;
[/quote]

[color=#008080][size=2]Aww Giygas babbin, I was going to smash them all in with the beautiful sig you made me! I would make a fabulous collage of all the ballin pic's she's going to make me, and then paste yours on top. + + make the resolution really fuzzy. <3[/size][/color]

[quote name='Musica' timestamp='1360766372' post='196095']
[/quote]

Every Pokemon? lolwut. Also, Giygas' signature looks fab.