[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

Listen up I need 2 siggys for myself depeing on what mood im in, A siggy for a friend of mine. Need one for Lil kiki, my homie big steve. My dude in the pen (but he gets out in 8 months) RayRay, my mom wants one. her mom wants one, my mongolian amigo would also love to have one, can you hook us up?

Yo RayRay's gettin out in 8 months? Shoot mayne it's about time, if he would stop fightin the prison guards he coulda been out by now. I heard he tied two dumbbells together with his shoe string and tried to break out using them as nunchakus. Good plan tbh

:(

Is something wrong? o_o;

Yo RayRay's gettin out in 8 months? Shoot mayne it's about time, if he would stop fightin the prison guards he coulda been out by now. I heard he tied two dumbbells together with his shoe string and tried to break out using them as nunchakus. Good plan tbh

Hold up is this the same RayRay that got that huge gash on his knee when he decided to ride his bike on top of a train and then ate glue thinking it'd fix his knee quicker? damn that boy is creative

This looks awesome!

Can you do me a signature of a Charizard fighting with Link from zelda?

Otherwise something dark and cool with Charizard and Jolteon in it please.

can you insert my IGN in it, Pieterhvh, please?

I hope you are going to make it man, you are a hero haha

Guys, requests are CLOSED at the moment, sorry!!!!

And I'm also sorry I haven't been working on the requests!! School [particularly physics and art] has kept me swamped and I've been pretty much devoting free time to studying/napping/working on art projects/hanging out on my photoshop-less laptop. I'll get to them as soon as possible!!!

And I'll PM people their banner as I finish em just so they won't get missed

sorry again u nu

EDIT: A mod is locking this for me until I'm done with my current requests... thanks Giygas!!! + +

http://mnzero4.devia...t.com/#/d53zq62

Can i get this guy (notice the gem of the forehead?) on the left fighting a shiny Zoroark on the right, with my name MnZero4 in front of this guy's sword. http://4.bp.blogspot...4535e84fc52.jpg

I'd like Blaziken going in for a Fire Punch and Zoroark doing a Shadow claw, if possible :3

This is all my want. TwT

Umm I might of changed a little bit around. I was having slight difficulty with the placement. ~_~ But if you want any changes, feel free to ask!!!

MnZero4-1.gif

I thought I'd try out some simple animation on it. If you don't like it, I can always remove it. :]

Umm I might of changed a little bit around. I was having slight difficulty with the placement. ~_~ But if you want any changes, feel free to ask!!!

MnZero4-1.gif

I thought I'd try out some simple animation on it. If you don't like it, I can always remove it. :]

Wow, this is pretty.

All of these are great works Dee! c: