Search option GTL

Aksael

Question

Hi, 

It could be great to have the possibility to research a pokemon with a cumulate IV value.

I explain myself because my english is bad ; I have a pokemon with 127 IV instead of clicking on each pokemon listed on each page untill you find a 127 + why can't we research directly in resarch filter "Cumulate IV = 127" It would make the sell easier and faster.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

You can set minimum IVs and do basically the same thing. Lets say you put 21 IV minimum for 5 stats and 22 for the remaining, you'll only see 127+ mons. Of course you're skipping those with <21 IVs in a stat but have lets say 31 to compensate in another but the average buyer is really picky with what he wants which is generally high speed/atk/spatk for offensive mons and hp/def/spdef for defensive. The advance search as it is already fulfills that need.

Knowing the price range to practise on a mon is a real complex matter. Cumulate IV imo only really matters for those doing story, aka casuals which represent a low share of the market. Your best shot at selling the mon is to someone towards end game pvp'ing and there's a lot of things that affect the price. I'm not gonna mention them because the amount of effort in doing so would be guide worthy lul.