[Delete]

2 minutes ago, FallenKings said:

If you refere at me, no i dont take it like a joke.

Ik people who attempted suicide and i even know some people who seriously dit it, i'll never dare joke about this.

The only thing i point is the fact you say you'r leaving the game and return after 2 or 3 days.

no more no less

can you leave the game pls.. definitely thx crown

4 hours ago, HackGame said:

I come to tell you that nothing happened to me, I'm fine, I already talked to a psychologist about my problem because I wanted to kill myself but I'm fine and I'll go back to the game

I'm glad you're fine! And it's good you're taking care of yourself ^^ that's really important. Also I'm glad you're back to the game. Welcome back! <3

21 hours ago, HackGame said:

I come to tell you that nothing happened to me, I'm fine, I already talked to a psychologist about my problem because I wanted to kill myself but I'm fine and I'll go back to the game

vengo a decirle que no me paso nada estoy bien ya hable con un psicologo de mi problema porque tenia ganas de suicidarme pero ya estoy bien y regresare al juego 

I'm really happy to read that, I'm glad you're well. I don't know you, but I'm glad you're back in the game.

Anyway, if you need to talk to someone about anything you can talk to me. My IGN is Draak.

Have a nice day and welcome back! 

Estoy realmente feliz de leer eso, me alegra que estés bien. No te conozco pero me alegra que vuelvas al juego.

De todas formas, si necesitas hablar con alguien sobre cualquier cosa puedes hablarme a mi. Mi IGN es Draak. 

Ten un buen día y bienvenido de vuelta! 

6 hours ago, Bearminator said:

It's an important victory, we are for sure proud of you. Now try to stay at this route, and remember that you always can find help, when it is needed, among family and friends.

And that's a message from me. Do not lose hope, all of you people, when nights are long and days are dark. 

01a.png

Idk why that reminded me of this

Edited by TheChampionMike