HackGame

Last Words before leaving

Well I do not really know how to do this kind of thing but today 11/28/18 I will leave the game I will also leave my life the truth were long years playing this game I enjoyed a lot I had a lot of fun I liked it every time I improved a lot I want to tell my PokeMMO friends, I'm going to miss you a lot and you, Moderators and administrators, really thank you very much for this great game

bueno en realidad no se como hacer esto tipo de cosas pero hoy 28/11/18 dejare el juego tambien voy a dejar mi vida la verdad fueron largo años jugando este juego disfrute mucho me diverti bastante me gustaba cada vez mejoraba mucho quiero decirle a mis amigos de PokeMMO que lo voy a extrañar mucho y ustedes Moderadores y adminitradores de verdad muchas gracias por este grandioso juego

I hope by leaving your life you mean turning your life around and becoming a better person focusing on other things instead of video games and not using the good old escape rope, bud.

Good luck if the former and uhh don't do the latter.

I really hope you're not going to "leave your life".

I hope you have luck in whatever you do and be happy, and if you want to return, we will be waiting for you. See you!

It was a pleasure to have met you in the game, I hope you do well in your new projects ... Thank you for having formed part of PokeMMO (I hope to see you again)

Fue un placer conocerte en el juego, espero que te vaya bien en tus nuevos proyectos ... Gracias por haber formado parte de PokeMMO ( Espero volverte a ver).

tenor.gif?itemid=5189895

I come to tell you that nothing happened to me, I'm fine, I already talked to a psychologist about my problem because I wanted to kill myself but I'm fine and I'll go back to the game

vengo a decirle que no me paso nada estoy bien ya hable con un psicologo de mi problema porque tenia ganas de suicidarme pero ya estoy bien y regresare al juego 

1 minute ago, HackGame said:

as I see some people took it as if it were a joke

If you refere at me, no i dont take it like a joke.

Ik people who attempted suicide and i even know some people who seriously dit it, i'll never dare joke about this.

The only thing i point is the fact you say you'r leaving the game and return after 2 or 3 days.

no more no less