Sableye Stall / Rezagado

Sorto

Good morning, I wanted to know your opinion about Sableye and his lagging ability / Stall, since Sableye is a pokemon that I started using recently and I think it's very good with his lagging ability, but I've noticed something very strange in the ability, Seeming laggard causes the pokemon to have it ALWAYS attack after the opponent as long as the attacks have the same level of priority EVEN, if it is under the effect of rare space, regardless of its speed.

Then it has happened to me several times when saber moves forward to attack opponents slower than him, even when there is strange space and according to what I understand that should not be so, it is clear that rivals attack with normal priority as sharp rock / stone edge, shadow ball / shadow ball .... and my saber attacks first ..

Has it happened to you? What is the cause of that? Or maybe the skill does not work in Pokémon?

Thanks for your opinion. :)

Spoiler

Buen dia, queria saber su opinion sobre Sableye y su habilidad rezagado / Stall, ya que Sableye es un pokemon que empecé a usar hace poco y pues me parece muy bueno con su habilidad rezagado, pero he notado algo muy extraño en la habilidad, al parecer Rezagado hace que el pokemon que la tenga ataque SIEMPRE  despues del rival siempre y cuando los ataques tengan el mismo nivel de prioridad INCLUSO, si se esta bajo el efecto de espacio raro, independientemente de su velocidad.

Entonces ya me ha pasado en varias ocasiones en que sableye se adelanta a atacar contra oponentes mas lentos que él, incluso cuando hay espacio raro y segun lo que entiendo eso no deberia ser asi, cabe aclarar que los rivales atacan con prioridad normal como roca afilada/stone edge, bola sombra/shadow ball.... y mi sableye ataca primero..

Les ha pasado a ustedes? A que se debe eso? O acaso la habilidad no funciona en pokeMMO?

gracias por su opinion. :)

19 hours ago, Sorto said:

Good morning, I wanted to know your opinion about Sableye and his lagging ability / Stall, since Sableye is a pokemon that I started using recently and I think it's very good with his lagging ability, but I've noticed something very strange in the ability, Seeming laggard causes the pokemon to have it ALWAYS attack after the opponent as long as the attacks have the same level of priority EVEN, if it is under the effect of rare space, regardless of its speed.

Then it has happened to me several times when saber moves forward to attack opponents slower than him, even when there is strange space and according to what I understand that should not be so, it is clear that rivals attack with normal priority as sharp rock / stone edge, shadow ball / shadow ball .... and my saber attacks first ..

Has it happened to you? What is the cause of that? Or maybe the skill does not work in Pokémon?

Thanks for your opinion. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Buen dia, queria saber su opinion sobre Sableye y su habilidad rezagado / Stall, ya que Sableye es un pokemon que empecé a usar hace poco y pues me parece muy bueno con su habilidad rezagado, pero he notado algo muy extraño en la habilidad, al parecer Rezagado hace que el pokemon que la tenga ataque SIEMPRE  despues del rival siempre y cuando los ataques tengan el mismo nivel de prioridad INCLUSO, si se esta bajo el efecto de espacio raro, independientemente de su velocidad.

Entonces ya me ha pasado en varias ocasiones en que sableye se adelanta a atacar contra oponentes mas lentos que él, incluso cuando hay espacio raro y segun lo que entiendo eso no deberia ser asi, cabe aclarar que los rivales atacan con prioridad normal como roca afilada/stone edge, bola sombra/shadow ball.... y mi sableye ataca primero..

Les ha pasado a ustedes? A que se debe eso? O acaso la habilidad no funciona en pokeMMO?

gracias por su opinion. :)

Yeah, the ability Stall doesn't work yet but who needs it anyways ?

17 hours ago, EazyL said:

Currently the hidden abilities are disabled for us players, only the NPCs have active hidden abilities.

the skill Prankster de sableye is hidden, currently you could not have that ability in your pokemon Sableye.

Wtf? Next time you should read before answering...