Funkykong

Kill Horde instantly Feature

Question

I would really appreciate it, if a horde would get instantly killed by Field-Moves like Surf, Earthquake, Rock Slide, etc.

Look at this example here: 

This makes Eving much easier and less stressfull for us all, since let's be honest it's just time consuming and nothing else! :)

(Don't forget to vote up)

Edited by Funkykong

Good thing it's not unconsidered!
The change is really not gonna be major, well.. major is a relative thing so scratch that.

You tell us, a few members of the staff seem to think it (watching HP sliding for a longer period of time) is of value ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least this is a reasonable answer, thanks.

On 12/31/2018 at 6:25 AM, Kyu said:

It's not unconsidered, it just probably requires a major technical change to allow for concurrent damage application. I'll get around to the request later.

Not sure why there's so much speculation of perceived value of time spent watching HP bars go down in this topic. I don't consider it a motivator for this change; this gameplay is already limited by item-based resources, and the correct way to balance horde grinding is by tweaking availability of items which allow encountering them instantly (i.e. Sweet Scent/Ether-like item availability/resource requirements).

Thank you for concidiring it i appreciate your comment hope for the best in future to get it implemented :)

Edited by Funkykong
Double Paste