Kill Horde instantly Feature

On 11/27/2018 at 2:16 PM, razimove said:

Suggested a couple times already, but was never considered for whatever reason, upvoted.

It's not unconsidered, it just probably requires a major technical change to allow for concurrent damage application. I'll get around to the request later.

Not sure why there's so much speculation of perceived value of time spent watching HP bars go down in this topic. I don't consider it a motivator for this change; this gameplay is already limited by item-based resources, and the correct way to balance horde grinding is by tweaking availability of items which allow encountering them instantly (i.e. Sweet Scent/Ether-like item availability/resource requirements).

Edited by Kyu

Good thing it's not unconsidered!
The change is really not gonna be major, well.. major is a relative thing so scratch that.

You tell us, a few members of the staff seem to think it (watching HP sliding for a longer period of time) is of value ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least this is a reasonable answer, thanks.

On 12/31/2018 at 6:25 AM, Kyu said:

It's not unconsidered, it just probably requires a major technical change to allow for concurrent damage application. I'll get around to the request later.

Not sure why there's so much speculation of perceived value of time spent watching HP bars go down in this topic. I don't consider it a motivator for this change; this gameplay is already limited by item-based resources, and the correct way to balance horde grinding is by tweaking availability of items which allow encountering them instantly (i.e. Sweet Scent/Ether-like item availability/resource requirements).

Thank you for concidiring it i appreciate your comment hope for the best in future to get it implemented :)

Edited by Funkykong
Double Paste
  • 1 year later...
  • Kyu locked this topic