Last battle help AJUDA AE PLZ

Eu estava na última batalha contra o zecrom, ganhei 2 vezes mas não sabia que tinha que capturá-lo, perdi na 3 vezes e voltei para a cidade e agora não sei como voltar para o local da batalha. E eu nao posso entrar no último ginásio para lutar contra os 4 treinadores e chegar na batalha final. Oq eu devo fazer ?  

I was in the last battle against zecrom, I won 2 times but did not know I had to capture it, lost it 3 times and went back to the city and now do not know how to get back to the battle site. And I can not get into the last gym to fight the 4 coaches and get to the final battle. What should I do?

Edited by Bevicht
2 hours ago, Bevicht said:

Eu estava na última batalha contra o zecrom, ganhei 2 vezes mas não sabia que tinha que capturá-lo, perdi na 3 vezes e voltei para a cidade e agora não sei como voltar para o local da batalha. E eu nao posso entrar no último ginásio para lutar contra os 4 treinadores e chegar na batalha final. Oq eu devo fazer ?  

I was in the last battle against zecrom, I won 2 times but did not know I had to capture it, lost it 3 times and went back to the city and now do not know how to get back to the battle site. And I can not get into the last gym to fight the 4 coaches and get to the final battle. What should I do?

Theres a Team Plasma grunt standing in/outside the Pokemon League Pokemon Centre. Talk to him to be sent back to N's Castle.