Add a little notepad in the bottom left.

JRDD

Question

6 answers to this question

Would it be more beneficial to have this notepad in each pokemon's summary tab?

So you don't have to use its nickname.

People nickname their stuff "hp atk" all the time -- a notepad bound to each pokemon would alleviate a lot of character limit restrictions.

People can write what they caught it for, what they plan to breed it with, what moves they plan to teach, or some relevant calcs... etc. Endless possibilities.

And for the more 'general stuff' that they would write in a bottom corner notepad, i'm sure people would just write it in their party leader's tab.

On 11/26/2018 at 7:48 PM, JRDD said:

Something that when you close in game it won't delete the last stuff you wrote. It would to helpful when breeding and any time you need to quickly remember something.

This feature will make it easier to jot down notes in the client. Sometimes, people don't have access to a paper and pen, so this is a great alternative.

I will endorse this idea due to the convenience factor. I can see the community and staff enjoying this feature almost like a personal in game diary.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:39 PM, Eggplant said:

Would it be more beneficial to have this notepad in each pokemon's summary tab?

So you don't have to use its nickname.

People nickname their stuff "hp atk" all the time -- a notepad bound to each pokemon would alleviate a lot of character limit restrictions.

People can write what they caught it for, what they plan to breed it with, what moves they plan to teach, or some relevant calcs... etc. Endless possibilities.

And for the more 'general stuff' that they would write in a bottom corner notepad, i'm sure people would just write it in their party leader's tab.

how do you upvote a reply to a thread cause ^