How long do grown berries stay until they start losing harvest/die?

3 minutes ago, Edniss said:

I hope this will help you.

Best regards.

Well I did find there that harvest penalty occurs when a growing plant is neglected and that wilting seems to be 8 hours for pretty much anything, but I am still unsure about what 'wilting' is.

So 'wilting' means if a grown berry isn't harvested within 8 hours it dies?

When a berry tree is ready to be harvested, if you take longer than 8 hours to harvest it, you take a penalty of -1 berry on that tree. That's what wilting means. 

Don't know if you take for example 16h to harvest you'll take a -2 penalty or if it just dies, never tried it, I can only speak from personal experience.

43 minutes ago, FlaFlaPT said:

When a berry tree is ready to be harvested, if you take longer than 8 hours to harvest it, you take a penalty of -1 berry on that tree. That's what wilting means. 

Don't know if you take for example 16h to harvest you'll take a -2 penalty or if it just dies, never tried it, I can only speak from personal experience.

Thank you very much.

Edit: If you ever find an answer about what happens when you hit 16h penalty please let me know.

Edited by Dazuzi
23 hours ago, Dazuzi said:

Thank you very much.

Edit: If you ever find an answer about what happens when you hit 16h penalty please let me know.

Just did the test today on a tree, 16h delay is indeed a -2 penalty. I'll check how the penalty progresses through the next 8h cycles. Don't know if it's -1 per 8h until it reaches 0 and it dies or if there's a limit of delay and dies from that.