Improvement of Team Settings

Esranius

Question

Hello people. I want to make a Suggestion about Team and their Settings. I will put many points on and try out to describe my improvments to you. So far, the teams don't have a big function and sooner or later will be get bored because the content doesn't give much.

---> More Ranks in Team

It would be better if the leader or the manager could edit the positions. It would also bedesirable to be able to introduce new positions. But that would only be a small suggestionfor improvement.

---> Team PVP (OU / UU / NU) 

I know you have a lot to do and other priorities to set, but if you find the time, I'd appreciate it if you could add a new feature in matchmaking. That you can enter the queueas a team (three of you) and fight in a PVP Tier (like OU/UU or NU, mixed will be possible too) together. So you could also make Clan/TeamWars or Clan/Team Fights easier.

---> Housing System in Teams

A Housing System would be nice to have a way to pass his time ingame. It would be a new challange for every player who wants to play in a Team. For Example the Teams could use a cave for his own Housing System. You can make everything better with furniture and furnishings, also u can unlock new functions for ur team like a "Bank or Storage" who u can deposit ur items or Pokemons in there another Teammember could take the Pokemons or items for his needs. 

---> New Functions (U could open with the Housing System)

Storage Box = To deposit Pokemons in Team Storage, who everyone can take the Pokemon, or to deposit items 

Team Bank = To deposit Money (for Teamintern Events or something like that)

Arena = To Sign in a Three-Man Team (One Tier or Mixed) for a Tournament or Clan Fights. 

Newsletter (example) = To form ur start page from ur Team maybe with colors or something like that.

As i said i know u guys have a lot things to do. But it would be great if we can do more things in Team. We can expansion this Idea to be even greater if u have ur own minds about this topic.

Greetings Esranius, 

Member of Team Deutsch.

3 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, Esranius said:

I know you have a lot to do and other priorities to set, but if you find the time, I'd appreciate it if you could add a new feature in matchmaking. That you can enter the queueas a team (three of you) and fight in a PVP Tier (like OU/UU or NU, mixed will be possible too) together. So you could also make Clan/TeamWars or Clan/Team Fights easier.

team tournament already exists.

53 minutes ago, Esranius said:

---> More Ranks in Team

It would be better if the leader or the manager could edit the positions. It would also bedesirable to be able to introduce new positions. But that would only be a small suggestionfor improvement.

suggested previously, custom ranks would be nice indeed.

38 minutes ago, Esranius said:

but i hope for an automatic system like a Matchmaking or Ingame Tournament with prizes etc. 

There already is quite a struggle to fill even general UU and NU matchmaking, can't see a Team based matchmaking faring any better.