I want to ask for suggestion

The thing is that one of my friends really want a shiny with his own OT, but he does not have time for trying catch one. So I start to think that could I ask for his account number and help him, then my first question is coming, could I do that? I worry about that  is because we are in different countries and I am afraid it will make any IP problems and maybe players are not allowed exchanging characters. And also, I wanna ask the second question that could I ask reward after that and if can, what kind of evidences could support me to avoid be banned when I ask for reward? If I do catch a shiny for him, I will actually ask reward for that, but it is not like normal trading. Although the IPs may could support us that we are not selling characters but I think it could be a kind of offline trading even it does not relate to real currency. Based on that, please tell me  could I do that trading and what evidences I should give to follow the rules checking.

Thank you so much! And please forgive me if the question looks so complicated and useless.