Imbatman

Boss's birthday :)

Lava is a great team with a wide range of members from all across the globe. The man who keeps it all going, and is the main reason we get to all enjoy one of our favorite games together, is celebrating his 30th birthday today (23rd of November). I want as many people as possible to write a message on this topic to say happy birthday and thank you for all he does for the team.

now all go find a drink and raise a glass to a great guy and may he continue to evolve over years in pokemmo :D 

Happy birthday MM <3

Thanks for giving me a chance to join lava and being with great people. You are a really great man. 

You have such a amazing team to be with and great members and commanders. 

I love you okay :)

Edited by EmoDuck

1 hour ago, Imbatman said:

Lava is a great team with a wide range of members from all across the globe. The man who keeps it all going, and is the main reason we get to all enjoy one of our favorite games together, is celebrating his 30th birthday today (23rd of November). I want as many people as possible to write a message on this topic to say happy birthday and thank you for all he does for the team.

now all go find a drink and raise a glass to a great guy and may he continue to evolve over years in pokemmo :D 

Happy birthday MM

bebac0921cf0c61bbc1ca64aa79b0a23.gif

uncle mOnKeYdMaThEw happy birthday!!! i wish u the very best bro, enjoy ur day , go have some drinks or do something stupid, idk whatever works for u , ^.^'

thanks for invited me to the team back in november :') ~ easily the best team i ever join, in this almost 3 years playing this game.

é nois!

Happy Bday MM.
i have been part of a few teams before this one but team Lava has been the most active and fun team by far and all the credit goes to u. congrats again

2 minutes ago, RakuenX said:

Happy Birth Day Monkey :)

I wish you have more bananas in new age

Also a female monkey :^)

lol the last sentence ...