Team Tournament November 2018 [Saturday 24]

On 11/21/2018 at 2:22 PM, Bearminator said:

Saturday 24th November- 15:00 EDT | 20:00 UTC | 21:00 BST

@Bearminator I believe you're still confusing EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) (which isn't even observed now till March) with regular Eastern Time , where EDT is 4 hours behind UTC and Eastern Time is five hours behind UTC. If TT is therefore meant to start at 20:00 UTC, the Time would be 15:00 Eastern Time or 16:00 EDT (if you wanted to use EDT anyway). Also note in Britain, the clocks have already gone back one hour so BST isn't really observed anywhere and our time atm is just same as UTC/GMT. Just trying to save any later confusion.

On 11/22/2018 at 8:00 PM, YettoDie said:

Aura

Team Name: Pokemon Aura
Team Tag: [AURA] with that weird A
Registered Players: Excavalier, Axellgor, YettoDie, BlueBreath, LifeStyle, Fennikan, FunkyKong, Cali, EVLGOON, SpartacusGD, iJulianFNT, Forfiter
Team Captain: Forfiter

Congratulations Asgard Warriors for defending their title from October. That's well-deserved trophy after long, great tournament.

Big shout out to Only Comp Players, who were placed again at 2nd. There is no shame in that defeat and you can be all proud of yourself.

As always, huge thank you to my amazing helpers, @LeZenor and @Lightningvolt , I couldn't make it without you two.

210ef060070ed9df3835a057739256f5.png

But there is simply not major tournament without people spectating, so I would like to thank you, players, for the amazing atmosphere again. 

See you all next month!