few newbish questions

hi all :)

just started here with a friend and i'm loving it :)

Hope someone can help out with a few questions that came through my mind as I could not find the answers :)

1. do not evolve pokemons get more exp too?
  2. is the pass recommended for the exp like if you don't get the extra exp from the premium you better spend hours in the grass? which is lame for someone that wants to rush faster the story..
  3. does the nature of the pokemon have some relevance even for the PVE here?
  4. do we get the free bike at some point? and eventually if we purchase the motocycle can i use it even at the beginning of the game?
  5. any further suggestion can help :)

thank you :)

5 minutes ago, skorpov said:

do not evolve pokemons get more exp too?

Most of them follow the same EXP curve and gain level at the same rate as their previous evolutions. PokeMMO follows vanilla games here so it  should be the same as it was in them.

7 minutes ago, skorpov said:

is the pass recommended for the exp like if you don't get the extra exp from the premium you better spend hours in the grass? which is lame for someone that wants to rush faster the story..

If you mean the donator ticket, it's not really necessary and you can grind levels easily without it, even more so in the post game areas.

9 minutes ago, skorpov said:

does the nature of the pokemon have some relevance even for the PVE here?

You can do it without the proper nature and breeding but having a better natured Pokemon makes it easier.

11 minutes ago, skorpov said:

do we get the free bike at some point? and eventually if we purchase the motocycle can i use it even at the beginning of the game?

The motorcycle vanity in the gift shop is just a skin that applies over the bike you get in-game. You will get the bike same way you find them in Kanto, Hoenn and Unova.

8 minutes ago, Goku said:

You should post in this link.

ehm...sorry :P

4 minutes ago, Lightningvolt said:

Most of them follow the same EXP curve and gain level at the same rate as their previous evolutions. PokeMMO follows vanilla games here so it  should be the same as it was in them.

If you mean the donator ticket, it's not really necessary and you can grind levels easily without it, even more so in the post game areas.

You can do it without the proper nature and breeding but having a better natured Pokemon makes it easier.

The motorcycle vanity in the gift shop is just a skin that applies over the bike you get in-game. You will get the bike same way you find them in Kanto, Hoenn and Unova.

thank you very much :)

Hello, welcome to PokeMMO! ^-^

It's good to have you and your friend with us. Lightning already answered all your questions, I just wanted to give you some advices:

Try to meet people by using the global chat, having a nice team is always helpful on your journey.

Also, save the highest amount of money you can, you will need it for later to breed some better pokemons or even competitive pokemons (if you want) ^^

If you need, there's plenty of good guides here.

Oh, and it will help you a LOT in the story if you keep calm and persist on your catching until you get a nice IVs and good nature pokemon. ^^ After the 4th badge you can look for good-but-not-so-expensive pokemons on GTL as well if you're not like me and has the obsession for having your own OTs on everything xD

If you have any doubts, we are here to help you! o7 Hope I'll meet you and your friend in game too.

Have fun!~

3 hours ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Hello, welcome to PokeMMO! ^-^

It's good to have you and your friend with us. Lightning already answered all your questions, I just wanted to give you some advices:

Try to meet people by using the global chat, having a nice team is always helpful on your journey.

Also, save the highest amount of money you can, you will need it for later to breed some better pokemons or even competitive pokemons (if you want) ^^

If you need, there's plenty of good guides here.

Oh, and it will help you a LOT in the story if you keep calm and persist on your catching until you get a nice IVs and good nature pokemon. ^^ After the 4th badge you can look for good-but-not-so-expensive pokemons on GTL as well if you're not like me and has the obsession for having your own OTs on everything xD

If you have any doubts, we are here to help you! o7 Hope I'll meet you and your friend in game too.

Have fun!~

thank you very much for the advices :)

hope to see you all in game at some point :)

9 hours ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Try to meet people by using the global chat, having a nice team is always helpful.

Not even promoting channel chat but promoting the channel killer nasty teams? Shame on you!

on a side note: i wonder how long you will be able to keep that strong helping before you get tired of it. If you don't loose it i would love to see a teddy take bear's spot.