Double how much pay day gives when it crits

kindaneko

Question

3 answers to this question

This is interesting, I am curious if something like this should serve players without having earned it though.. if tampering is done with Payday, I'd rather see IV Totals or IVs used to determine a Payday bonus, to encourage working towards a higher Payday, rather than requiring items like a Scope Lens to simply gain higher chance of a higher payout.

Ultimately I'm in favor of a Payday tweak.

*thinks*
This is a very interesting idea, and I like the gimmick, but can I make it a sure crit?! 

Aha! I can! 

Liepard with Pay day (Egg move) + Scope lens OR Persian with Assist (Egg move) + Scope lens
Moveset: Payday - Assist - x - x

A pokemon that learns Focus energy + Delete all its other moves.

This suggestion

Assist = Focus energy >> Payday always crits = Money, money money money mooooneey! xD

Didn't take me too long to find a way to make it optimum XD

But I still love this gimmick and I think there should be something like that in the game!

Edited by MHkaserz
4 hours ago, MHkaserz said:

*thinks*
This is a very interesting idea, and I like the gimmick, but can I make it a sure crit?! 

Aha! I can! 

Liepard with Pay day (Egg move) + Scope lens OR Persian with Assist (Egg move) + Scope lens
Moveset: Payday - Assist - x - x

A pokemon that learns Focus energy + Delete all its other moves.

This suggestion

Assist = Focus energy >> Payday always crits = Money, money money money mooooneey! xD

Didn't take me too long to find a way to make it optimum XD

But I still love this gimmick and I think there should be something like that in the game!

I see your point, I didn't think of that. Maybe the suggestion michelle gave above would be better, I just think payday could give a little more xd