Hi guys, can somebody help me evolve Haunter?

Hello, I´m new to the game (kinda) and new to this forum as well. I hope you are all doing great today.

So I´ve been looking for a Timid Ghastly with great IV´s today and I found a good one. Now I was thinking that, In order to evolve the Haunter to Ghastly I need to send it to somebody and get it back.

I asked my friends if they were willing to download the game to help me out with that, but they didn´t  want to. I tried running two instances of the game, but I would get kicked out of one of them instantly. Also, I have no in game friends sadly.

I would really love to get that Gengar, so that´s  why I´m asking if somebody could help me out with this.

Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, Okazaki said:

Also, I have no in game friends sadly.

Use the channel chat you will make some fairly quickly. But you don't need friends to make trade evolutions just ask for someone in the chat many of us are happy to help with that and since there is a scamming rule there isn't much scamming happening these days. Worse case scenario you make a report and it will be one less scamer alive.

Just now, ThePrettyPetard said:

Use the channel chat you will make some fairly quickly. But you don't need friends to make trade evolutions just ask for someone in the chat many of us are happy to help with that and since there is a scamming rule there isn't much scamming happening these days. Worse case scenario you make a report and it will be one less scamer alive.

Oh thanks, I didn´t know about that rule so I was just afraid of getting scammed by a 9 yo kid, lol. If something like that happens, would I get my poke back?

58 minutes ago, Okazaki said:

Oh thanks, I didn´t know about that rule so I was just afraid of getting scammed by a 9 yo kid, lol. If something like that happens, would I get my poke back?

Might take some time but yeah i think you will get it back if that does happen. Also there isn't much 9 year old playing this game from what i saw during my time here the youngest i heard about was like 12 (i heard much younger but there was enough trolling at that time that none of those can be trusted)

the average is potentially around 20 years old.

2 hours ago, Okazaki said:

If you don't have anyone you can trust in-game, then it is best to ask for help from a staff member, as you will never get scammed by us. You can always contact us through the support request function via the in-game menu.