[PSL X] Playoffs Round Two: Semifinals

VGC ?

Spoiler

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-826119646

LINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKEN

LINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKENLINKEN

Edited by MaatthewMLG

4 matches during one week lost to rng. I guess my own bad luck has passed onto the team ^_^ Oh well, I'm still really proud of my squad regardless, they put a huge effort and it was a really fun season for me and I hope for them as well. Despite losing so much because of rng, I wish you Transformers good luck in finals- looking at the history of the battles you had in past, it was still a deserved spot.

I must admit I kinda feel salty (and robbed lol) because of the freezes, crits, misses, lost speed ties and much more but I will prob get over it in a day or two ^_^

See you next season, thanks for the games and for hosting!

Just now, Linken said:

gg nik

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-826119646

Hide contents

not sure how much that crit on lati mattered, 

can't argue against the speedtie, though you gotta admit it hyped up the finish ^^

The crit on Lati did matter:

252 SpA Rotom-Fan Shadow Ball vs. +1 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 120-144 (32.9 - 39.5%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO

But I misplayed twice that game, and could've avoided it coming down to RNG.