A way to discourage false reports

Rittz

Question

Hi there,

After a disgusting experience I had today, I think this game needs a way to discourage or punish fake reports.

It happened to me today that I agreed to sell 7x99 Leppa Berries for 830k. I first sent 5x99 Leppa for 600k, then we went for the second trade (2x99 for 230k) but this time the player won't agree to the trade. We didn't go further with it, and short after that I was whispered by this player and also another player saying I was a scammer and I was going to be reported. Short after that I get contacted by a MOD. He wanted us to undo the trade. I refused. The MOD said it would be sent to GMs to decide.

So, after all, I was threatened and harassed by two players and contacted by a MOD only because this player regretted the trade we made. First time in almost 3 years playing this game that something like this happens to me.

So, to sum up, I know that considering that the player base is sometimes quite young, it is to be expected some immature behaviour, but it is concerning that someone can do this so freely (I wonder if it's the first time this players does such thing) and using reports for such things.

Would like to know your opinion guys and hit that upvote if you think it's a fair request,

Rittz

PS: Sorry for my bad English

1 answer to this question

45 minutes ago, Rittz said:

Hi there,

After a disgusting experience I had today, I think this game needs a way to discourage or punish fake reports

So, to sum up, I know that considering that the player base is sometimes quite young, it is to be expected some immature behaviour, but it is concerning that someone can do this so freely (I wonder if it's the first time this players does such thing) and using reports for such things.

Would like to know your opinion guys and hit that upvote if you think it's a fair request,

Rittz

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Hello Rittz. I'm sorry that I will not go into details about our rule enforcing, but i can assure you we dont appreciate false reports. Each case is always carefully looked into by our Sgms, and result of it is always decision made by Sgm.  

On side note- if someone, using Public chats will openly call you scammer, feel free to contact us via player reports. 

In short, without going into details, what you are proposing is already existing state and because of it I will close this suggestion. I'm sorry that you were part of this situation and I hope you will continue to enjoy your time in PokeMMO. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me as well.