BANNED CARACTER = NO SHINY ???

Hi everyone,

I have a question that I ask myself for some time, having a caracter on my account banned since 2013!

g8od.jpg

yes it's a little over 5 years now ... I was so young at that time, I used a program for my caracter to walk to make for 1 egg!

yes at that time we made the eggs eclipse while walking! :)

The time has passed I became a very mature young woman now!  with a brain and I do less stupidity lol !!!

But the question is not this ..... My question is ...

I have never had shiny on pokemon, is it because of this banned character?

does having a banned character block our account in getting a shiny?

I have never had shiny in 5 years ...

That is my question thanks for your answers :).

Something similar happened to me, I did something very stupid and used a bot. However, they forbade all the character of the account and not just one, why?

I am aware that it is illegal, but at that time I was new to the game and did not know the rules, but they were quite hard and they closed all my accounts and not just one.

30 minutes ago, Walerito said:

Something similar happened to me, I did something very stupid and used a bot. However, they forbade all the character of the account and not just one, why?

I am aware that it is illegal, but at that time I was new to the game and did not know the rules, but they were quite hard and they closed all my accounts and not just one.

We have a strict policy against gameplay automation. Ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse to break them, and as such, everyone who participates in these activities is punished in an equal manner.

If you believe that your punishment was too harsh, or unjust, you can always submit a ban appeal to have staff review it.

We want you to enjoy the game, but we also need to ensure that everyone is playing in a fair manner.

-Gilan

On 11/18/2018 at 12:28 PM, Gilan said:

We have a strict policy against gameplay automation. Ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse to break them, and as such, everyone who participates in these activities is punished in an equal manner.

I do not say that my punishment is unjust or justify it, I think the prohibition is just, the question was why all my characters were forbidden, and the creator of this post has banned only one? Should not you ban all your accounts? If he has made the same mistake as me, it is game automation.

On 11/17/2018 at 3:40 PM, SevdaAjda said:

I have never had shiny on pokemon, is it because of this banned character?

does having a banned character block our account in getting a shiny?

No. We don't change RNG rates depending on past bans.

42 minutes ago, Walerito said:

I do not say that my punishment is unjust or justify it, I think the prohibition is just, the question was why all my characters were forbidden, and the creator of this post has banned only one? Should not you ban all your accounts? If he has made the same mistake as me, it is game automation.

Our ban policies today are not the same as they were 5 years ago. If this person were found cheating today, they would have earned a permanent account ban too.

We don't go back and revisit old bans when we do policy changes, which is why their account is still open.

Edited by Kyu
  • Kyu locked this topic