[GUI] Midnight Ash Theme - Omni Series

On 10/21/2023 at 11:28 PM, Michelle said:

'Advance Search' fixes applied for Halloween update!

I dont know if you got it, but seems not only the broker.xml have been updated 

This are the ones I double checked

Init

Main Widgets 

Battle

Broker

PC

Staff

Hope u already got them 

I would love to be able to use just the login screen and maybe even use the login screen of all the themes made, "pokemmo" in black like in the midnight theme and the background changing between all the pokemon animations made in all the themes, that would be possible? If yes, how?

4 hours ago, budadeth said:

I dont know if you got it, but seems not only the broker.xml have been updated 

This are the ones I double checked

Init

Main Widgets 

Battle

Broker

PC

Staff

Hope u already got them 

I didn't update those files just yet, I just wanted the theme to be functional for the moment. When possible I will update them as well! I am quite busy with work so any assistance is always appreciated!! ❤️ Thanks for the info budadeth 

12 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I didn't update those files just yet, I just wanted the theme to be functional for the moment. When possible I will update them as well! I am quite busy with work so any assistance is always appreciated!! ❤️ Thanks for the info budadeth 

np, I have to check those for my themes anyways, I have no idea what they door what they change thou, because I suck at coding lol

but at least can help a little take care Chelle

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Yvmeme said:

Lovely theme, altrought I would suggest a better contrast color when selecting objects in the bag, it's kind of difficult to notice. 9/10

image.png.aa347ab5021dc979ffc7767af978fe5f.png

I will change this for the next update! Thank you very much for the feedback, I agree with your point. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 12:35 PM, PixeleonD said:

Love the theme! My only gripe is the battle font. Where in the code would I alter for that? The original or whatever NPC would work better on my eyes.

Edit: Found the file and line, fixed. 

Thank you! You aren't the first to mention this font, is it difficult to read? It is far closer to the original games' font, so I am curious as to the reasoning.

Appreciate the feedback! ❤️

28 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Thank you! You aren't the first to mention this font, is it difficult to read? It is far closer to the original games' font, so I am curious as to the reasoning.

Appreciate the feedback! ❤️

I played since Red so it's not that I dislike it. I play on the Steam Deck and for the screen size it felt way too big and thick on the screen making it harder to read. I shrunk the font by 27 and used the bold font style the other categories used. Maybe on the PC it would be fine but on the Deck you can't resize the UI so wasn't as pleasant. Wasn't a creative issue in the least. 

20 hours ago, PixeleonD said:

I played since Red so it's not that I dislike it. I play on the Steam Deck and for the screen size it felt way too big and thick on the screen making it harder to read. I shrunk the font by 27 and used the bold font style the other categories used. Maybe on the PC it would be fine but on the Deck you can't resize the UI so wasn't as pleasant. Wasn't a creative issue in the least. 

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware of these issues on the Steam Deck!

I will likely be changing the font permanently if that's the case. Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Kurzh said:

I'm not allowed to download it, it asks for a password 😞

imagen_2024-01-11_234628201.png

That is surely strange, clicking the link should input the key for you!

Here is the key anyway, hope this helps you: o0LnBPwPm-e2tLfjm0y8zXQJQcBrvg0ju8FFUsq5Wy8

• 4 weeks later...