about pvp

God5

I have two 700 pvp points accounts(top 10 in pvp ou list). I usually can't get opponents. Therefore my two accounts often meet. And of course I will quickly finish the   game. And start another one. Is this OK. I view all the rules of pokemmo, but there is nothing mentions about this. It only says real money trading and scripts are not allowed. I'm worried about this. Can you give me a answer.

Probably these ones boyo

2. Rules related to Gameplay:

In addition to all rules defined by Section 1 of the Code of Conduct:

• a. You may not exploit errors in design, features which have not been documented, or "bugs" to gain access which is otherwise not available, or to gain an advantage over other players.
  • c. While participating in Player vs Player (PvP) gameplay, You may not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to manipulate the outcome of a match, or alter or manipulate any official rankings.

But what if my two accounts have meet for several times (less than 10)because I don't understand this rule. Would I be punished for this? I accept any forms of punishment. But please don't ban my two accounts. And I promise I won't do this again.