Sign in to follow this  
Goku

Pokemon Movie

So today I stumbled upon a trailer about the new Pokemon movie that's going to release. Ryan Reynolds is playing the voice of pikachu lmao.

Lit AF

I'm usually very critical of live action adaptations (seeing how every other one in history pretty much failed, eg: Last Airbender kek)

But I would have to agree it looks decent. Pikachu doesn't look cheap ass, they pretty much nailed it.

We'll see how good it is

I think it is going to be good because it is not trying to bring out a story that has been already told in games or in the anime (possibility of being a bad adaption), instead it makes its own funny version. It is more like a spin-off.

I saw Detective Pikachu in theaters and got the rare collectable card! 

I'm not sure why they are re-doing Mewtwo Strikes back though. I'm not too thrilled about that remake; I think the original is pretty good, and I prefer the cartoon art over the newer digitalization cartoons they're now doing.

Also something interesting is, you can tell from Detective Pikachu, that it's technically a sequel to Mewtwo Returns, which I though was pretty cool. Not sure if anyone else noticed that in the movie?