First win of the day bonus reward for each tier?

MHkaserz

Question

Since apparently UU and NU matchmakings do work but need enough people for matches to be found, and since I know a lot of people that would love to queue for one of the two rather than OU.

my suggestion is:
1- A first win of the day bonus reward: Your first win of the day on each tier grants you extra 500 BP.
2- Revival bonus: Playing 15 UU or NU games without forfeiting more than 2 games grants extra 1500 BP.
(This can be easily abused actually, so I'm not sure how to balance it)
3- A star indicator next to the tier in the PvP windows

• a green empty star showing that you didn't get your first win of the day.
  • a blue star showing that you didn't get your revival bonus of the day.

Spoiler

874814f686fed99dbd893f4b3b36292e.png

445e42b7fccc94ac8e7a1e2f03dada25.png

Something like this will split the population a bit and at the same time keep people engaged in different tiers.

Note: I thought of several things to handle the "dead" hours, but in my mind it'd be redundant to implement any of them. If you have an idea to handle those, do share!

Edited by MHkaserz

2 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, MHkaserz said:

Since apparently UU and NU matchmakings do work but need enough people for matches to be found, and since I know a lot of people that would love to queue for one of the two rather than OU.

my suggestion is:
1- A first win of the day bonus reward: Your first win of the day on each tier grants you extra 500 BP.
2- Revival bonus: Playing 15 UU or NU games without forfeiting more than 2 games grants extra 1500 BP.
(This can be easily abused actually, so I'm not sure how to balance it)
3- A star indicator next to the tier in the PvP windows

• a green empty star showing that you didn't get your first win of the day.
  • a blue star showing that you didn't get your revival bonus of the day.

Reveal hidden contents

874814f686fed99dbd893f4b3b36292e.png

445e42b7fccc94ac8e7a1e2f03dada25.png

Something like this will split the population a bit and at the same time keep people engaged in different tiers.

Note: I thought of several things to handle the "dead" hours, but in my mind it'd be redundant to implement any of them. If you have an idea to handle those, do share!

Especially the first win of the day bonus sounds good, but probably for economical reasons the bp prices have to be adjusted.