Gym Leader Levels

So me and my friend are doing a Nuzlocke using PokeMMO with the rule that we can't level past a Gym Leader's highest level pokemon. We started in Kanto and plan on moving to Hoenn then Unova, but when running into Brock faced an issue. Despite his levels in just about every other pokemon game he's appeared in, in PokeMMO, he had a level 10 Geodude and a level 12 Onix. I've also heard Surge has a level 26 Raichu from another friend, which is also unheard of in any version of pokemon. Is it possible someone has a list of the Gym Leader's new levels for us to use? I'd rather not freeball it and have it cost us our runs, thanks a ton for the help in advance.

Good luck, a blind Nuzlocke of PokeMMO is quite a bit more difficult than the original games. The gyms have been rebalanced quite heavily - sometimes they've been made a bit easier, but they'll usually be harder, mostly due to more varied movesets that you'll have to play around - a type advantage might not be enough to guarantee a win. The AI actually tries to win too, so you're in for a challenge.

KANTO:

Spoiler

Brock: 12
Misty: 20
Surge: 27
Erika: 33
Koga: 43
Sabrina: 43
Blaine: 47
Giovanni: 52
Elite Four: 56
Champion: 58

HOENN:

Spoiler

Roxanne: 15
Brawly: 19
Wattson: 24
Flannery: 29
Norman: 31
Winona: 35
Tate/Liza: 40
Juan: 44
Elite Four: 52
Champion: 54

UNOVA:

Spoiler

Cilan/Chili/Cress: 12
Lenora: 18
Burgh: 23
Elesa: 27
Clay: 31
Skyla: 34
Brycen: 39
Iris: 43
Elite Four: 50
End Boss: 52

2 minutes ago, Rache said:

Good luck, a blind Nuzlocke of PokeMMO is quite a bit more difficult than the original games. The gyms have been rebalanced quite heavily - sometimes they've been made a bit easier, but they'll usually be harder, mostly due to more varied movesets that you'll have to play around - a type advantage might not be enough to guarantee a win. The AI actually tries to win too, so you're in for a challenge.

KANTO:

Hide contents

Brock: 12
Misty: 20
Surge: 27
Erika: 33
Koga: 43
Sabrina: 43
Blaine: 47
Giovanni: 52
Elite Four: 56
Champion: 58

HOENN:

Hide contents

Roxanne: 15
Brawly: 19
Wattson: 24
Flannery: 29
Norman: 31
Winona: 35
Tate/Liza: 40
Juan: 44
Elite Four: 52
Champion: 54

UNOVA:

Hide contents

Cilan/Chili/Cress: 12
Lenora: 18
Burgh: 23
Elesa: 27
Clay: 31
Skyla: 34
Brycen: 39
Iris: 43
Elite Four: 50
End Boss: 52

This is a ton of help, thanks so much. I wasn't expecting to run into an increased difficulty version of the games but I'm looking forward to it now that I know.