Hello All

DeatBane

Hello everyone, I am DeatBane. I have been playing pokemmo on again, off again for a while, and figured i would try and get serious this time. In order to help cement myself in this game, i have decided to start trying to be active on the forums. I am looking for more people to play the game with, whether it be battling when i get a comp team, or just hanging out. Nice to meet you all.

16 minutes ago, PhoenixRebirth said:

It's nice to meet you too! If you see my tag, PhoenixRebirth in game say hi! I'll gladly accept any battle you send my way!

Will do! Still beating all stories first. I want to have access to all regions and better Pokemon before i consider PvP. I am also dragging 2 of my friends along, so hopefully we can all battle soon.

4 hours ago, DeatBane said:

Hello everyone, I am DeatBane. I have been playing pokemmo on again, off again for a while, and figured i would try and get serious this time. In order to help cement myself in this game, i have decided to start trying to be active on the forums. I am looking for more people to play the game with, whether it be battling when i get a comp team, or just hanging out. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome back to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay~

If you're looking for comp battles, then you should hang around Vermillion City channel 1. Some people there are hungry for a good comp battle.