| Confirm sale |

TsutanEnergy

Question

El otro día estaba vendiendo una esfera de vida en el servidor de comercio o GTL, el hecho es que en el momento de la carga lo vendí a 100 PokeYenes por error, aparte de eso, sé que hay muchas personas que venden artículos o Pokémon. por error, a precios demasiado bajos, por ejemplo, hace una semana vi un miltank de 5x31 a 55k, así que se me ocurrió que sería una buena idea si en una próxima actualización de una confirmación de ventas, cuando un artículo o Pokémon es vendido que aparece un mensaje que dice algo como "¿Estás seguro de que quieres vender esto?" o "Confirmar", creo que podría ayudar mucho porque las personas pueden cometer errores o vender algo por error, como fue mi caso.

Edit: For those who have not understood, what I want is that when you click on the "sell" button, a confirmation message appears.

Edited by TsutanEnergy
Avoid confusions

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, razimove said:

No thanks. Wouldn't make sense at all to use GTL then.

Said the same in a nicer way explaining to him why and translated his spanish correctly to english and some mod removed my comment. Would like to know why though xDD Simply ridiculous.

I have seen something similar to this in other MMOs, where the average listing fee is shown alongside items being posted, this could be limited to average per week, ect. Rather than ever needing to edit prices(OP), or price check everything you are posting.

Just an extra window that pops up before you create your listing that asks you to confirm the item/poke and price? I see no harm. Doesn't even seen like it would be hard for them to add. Would only help reduce accidental listings of the wrong poke/item/price and subsequently make "gtl sniping" not as much of a thing. Doesn't change the mechanics of GTL at all except lowering the chance to take advantage of others mistakes. Unless the OP's suggestion was edited, I really see no way that this could make GTL useless. Good idea to add imo. Seen lots of complainers saying they accidentally listed for the cheapest listing price, forgot a 0 or put in the wrong item/poke and it gets insta-bought by no-life GTL spam refreshers

If this is not implemented, it means they want GTL sniping to stay. Cause that's the only, ONLY, thing that would be affected. I've almost made the "forgot extra 0" mistake once or twice but I've been careful about it knowing there is no confirmation button. It is almost as if it is made this way on purpose to trip people. Like a gimmick of some sort? It'd be silly to ignore this suggestion otherwise.

Edited by MHkaserz
18 hours ago, TsutanEnergy said:

The other day I was selling a sphere life in the commerce server or GTL, the fact is that at the time of loading I sold it to 100 PokeYenes by mistake, apart from that, I know that there are many people who sell items or Pokémon by mistake at prices too low, for example, a week ago I saw a miltank from 5x31 to 55k, so it occurred to me that it would be a good idea if in a next update of a sales confirmation, when an item or Pokémon is sold that appears a message that says something like "Are you sure you want to sell this?" or "Confirm", I think it could help a lot because people can make mistakes or sell something by mistake, as was my case.

Maybe a bit misleading? A confirmation while putting stuff into gtl sounds good, but a confirmation at the time somebody tries to buy your stuff sounds like a bad idea

11 hours ago, awkways said:

nless the OP's suggestion was edited, I really see no way that this could make GTL useless.

From what I understood, he wants to be able to confirm that someone bought his pokemon/item for X value, before completing the deal. Meaning, it's pretty much a trade.

3 hours ago, razimove said:

Por lo que entendí, él quiere poder confirmar que alguien compró su pokemon / item por el valor de X, antes de completar el trato. Es decir, es más o menos un comercio.

What I want is that at the moment of giving the "sell" button there has to be a confirmation, that way people can avoid selling something at the price they did not want.

Just now, TsutanEnergy said:

What I want is that at the moment of giving the "sell" button there has to be a confirmation, that way people can avoid selling something at the price they did not want.

You can already check everything for yourself pre-placing in GTL, you only place by mistake if you're not paying attention to it. I play since 2013 and it only happened to me twice, and I have constantly 100+ pokemons/items in GTL daily.

13 hours ago, razimove said:

You can already check everything for yourself pre-placing in GTL, you only place by mistake if you're not paying attention to it. I play since 2013 and it only happened to me twice, and I have constantly 100+ pokemons/items in GTL daily.

He just means when you create the listing, not when it's actually sold, but I kinda see how the original text might have sounded like that. To your point of checking everything before listing, people still make mistakes, such as the OP here with a comp/comp item. You can pre-check everything in a trade window too but there's still 2 confirmation clicks you need to do before actually completing the trade. This suggestion is just to make it similar to that, or for example using a master ball. Just a final check point to make it less likely to fuck up. Personally I've never accidentally under-listed something in GTL, but I see no harm in this suggestion - people that have would probably appreciate the extra confirmation