When is UU and NU matchmaking going to work again

MHkaserz

Question

11 answers to this question

I attempted it with a friend, same power of teams, same every thing.. waited whole 115 seconds and nothing... I know I can just duel my friend but that's not the point, and if it really works and no one queues, can we promote it a bit? Cause the meta of OU is dull, all you need is fire and fighting mons with good coverage and then pray to rng... and anything else will be walled regardless cause all the things that counter being walled efficiently does not exist in this game like "Knock off" (I mean.. base 40 when enemy has item? seriously?) and "Team preview".. Every thing else can be easily anticipated. 

Edited by MHkaserz
37 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

does it realy work?

2 of my team members tried to play uu by using matchmaking and it told them no match found.

It does, it requires a minimum number of players to queue before it matches people together.

37 minutes ago, pachima said:

I can confirm it does work because I have tried with a group of people and sometimes, if enough people sign up, matches are found. 

However, we need some kind of motivation to make more ppl sign up for these tho.

Slightly higher BP rewards for UU ..650 normal and 2300 ranked
and even higher for NU ..750 normal and 2600 ranked

at least initially until people realize the matches there are faster and actually fun and interesting, then tune it down and balance things out so people can't abuse the extra reward.

which will invoke more strats and new meta and then the meta will always be moving and there will be "Border line pokemons" for lower ranks just like the "Ubers" tier which acts as a BL for OU. and maybe even more tiers can be created.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or a "First win of the day" reward for each tier... something along those lines

Edited by MHkaserz

I support the motion, in the absence of a new generation, the absence of hidden abilities and the impossibility of playing with legendaries, the metagame is too small from 585 pokémon's to only 50 (as much). 

There are tournaments for certain tiers and that's fine, but it has happened to me many times in 1000 hours of play wanting to play pvp in other modalities and not finding an opponent, I also did the test with groups of guild people and there were no opponents. I also suggest the idea of being able to play double matches for all tiers.