What's your best PokeMMO battle?

5 minutes ago, Tackle said:

*Winning pvp with gift /starter pokemon

*winning OU MM with smeargle

Is it that hard to win PvP with a starter? Been thinking about trying comps once i beat all storylines again. Also congrats on the smeargle win.

16 minutes ago, DeatBane said:

Is it that hard to win PvP with a starter? Been thinking about trying comps once i beat all storylines again. Also congrats on the smeargle win.

It depends on your rival. Practically impossible if you face someone used to playing competitive.

Anyway, i think the pairing system will hardly put you against very experienced players during your first battles

1 minute ago, foyone said:

It depends on your rival. Practically impossible if you face someone used to playing competitive.

Anyway, i think the pairing system will hardly put you against very experienced players during your first battles

That's good to hear. I feel like that would be an instant turn of for me and my friend. We were looking at doing some doubles matches.

2 hours ago, DeatBane said:

I am a player who has been on again, off again with this game for a while. Just wondering if anyone has any epic battle stories to help keep me grounded in the game.

@DeatBane, I have an entire list of them over the years of my in game life, but I would like to narrow my selection down to five battles that stuck out to me:

1. Vs. @Kudasai (Latios, Mewtwo, and espeon were formidable)

2. Vs. @Rache (Did not see the, Belly Drum Walrein coming at the time)

3. Vs. @Jerryzoo (Man that guy was intense)

4. Vs. @OrangeManiac (He is such a seasoned player)

5. Vs. @DoubleJ (Also quite seasoned)

10 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

@DeatBane, I have an entire list of them over the years of my in game life, but I would like to narrow my selection down to five battles that stuck out to me:

1. Vs. @Kudasai (Latios, Mewtwo, and espeon were formidable)

2. Vs. @Rache (Did not see the, Belly Drum Walrein coming at the time)

3. Vs. @Jerryzoo (Man that guy was intense)

4. Vs. @OrangeManiac (He is such a seasoned player)

5. Vs. @DoubleJ (Also quite seasoned)

Those sound epic! Is there a good place to go and spectate battles? Also what channels are more lively for PvP?

4 hours ago, DeatBane said:

Thanks for the info. Also you wouldn't happen to be Mayor Bestfriends from youtube, would you?

You're correct. The Mayorship Council decided to make that YouTube channel for self help videos. I hope that this channel is helpful for your in game journey.

On another note, I wish you well on your battles in game.