Will There be Black Friday Deals For The Gift Shop?

I'm asking this question to the Mods/Devs. Not the player base.

I'm just curious if you guys have ever planned on doing this before, or if you ever will at some point. its not necessary.

But i feel like it'd be a really cool idea if for like a weekend or a day that you guys like made Items in the Gift Shop 25% or 50% off or something.

And to all the players who think this would hurt the economy, no it wouldn't. Changing/lowering the price of gift shop items for a small amount of time

wouldnt hurt it because if by the small chance that items prices lower due to it, theyd actually return to normal. For example, Devil Wings used to be 1m-1.4m all the time,

now because of the Reaper Hoods raising the price of all gift shop items, its 2.4m.

Either way, this is just a question/idea, not a request.

if you read this thank you for taking the time too read it.

It would be better for people who buying RPs with real money.

For others, prob will end up paying the same or slightly less pokedollar after the market re-balances itself. 

Most likely scenario: Rich(in-game) players buys RPs to horde to re-sell later, RP sellers starts increasing price, until the price gets close to the level before the sale.

If it's a once-or-twice per year kind of sale, that might interest the Game Maker as it can fuel short-term demand, making people who haven't donated before getting used, and hopefully hooked to the process, while won't dampen much future's sale to an extent.

Just some food for thought.

1 minute ago, SinPoke said:

It would be better for people who buying RPs with real money.

For others, prob will end up paying the same or slightly less pokedollar after the market re-balances itself. 

Most likely scenario: Rich(in-game) players buys RPs to horde to re-sell later, RP sellers starts increasing price, until the price gets close to the level before the sale.

If it's a once-or-twice per year kind of sale, that might interest the Game Maker as it can fuel short-term demand, making people who haven't donated before getting used, and hopefully hooked to the process, while won't dampen much future's sale to an extent.

Just some food for thought.

pretty much exactly what i meant lol