Donator Status Timer Freeze Upon Logging-Out

Flareonn

Question

Current price of donator's kinda make them not worth it since they run out when you are not even online, would be a fantastic idea to change it so

the countdown timer freezes when you are offline and resumes when you log back on. This seems to be the norm with most MMO's but not here for some reason ($.$) D;

When 30 days were 700k i don't mind so much xD The current (IGC)price... meh the boosts are not worth it in the end especially if you can not no-life this game.

#MakeDonatorStatusGreatAgain

7 answers to this question

Since no one plays 24/7...

A 30 day donator ticket might drag out for months... which would result in lesser tickets being bought, aka lesser irl money being converted into RPs.

Irrespective of RP prices, this would be the smart move to get the user his money's worth. 

But doing this would cause a setback to DEV's income so I doubt this will ever be implemented.

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

Since no one plays 24/7...

A 30 day donator ticket might drag out for months... which would result in lesser tickets being bought, aka lesser irl money being converted into RPs.

Irrespective of RP prices, this would be the smart move to get the user his money's worth. 

But doing this would cause a setback to DEV's income so I doubt this will ever be implemented.

Mmm maybe a 40/80/180 (50/100/200 (7hs) 35/70/140 (5hs)) hour donor ticket, could be a good idea ... (1 month = 720Hs) It's like a week / two weeks / a month playing 5-7 hours every day ..
It could be an idea that helps those players who can not enter the game for a long time (one or two hours per day = 30hs up to 60hs per month) who want to enjoy the benefits of a donor pass. They could have a deadline of 2 months for example (not to exaggerate the goodwill)..

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

A 30 day donator ticket might drag out for months

30 days * 24 hours = 720hs ..

Then ... a person who plays 2 hours every day, every month adds 2 hours per day * 30 days = 60 hours per month ..

Doing math: 720hs the "one month ticket" / 60 hours of month = 12 months. So, if you play 2 hours every day, you will have a donor pass for a really big year xD
That's why I was talking about cutting deadlines. It's not a bad idea in itself, but it's not feasible at all with the current system of donor tickets, because they would be eternal times.

Or make a ticket for less than a week.. the week one is basically 500 RP ya?
if you make a "half day" ticket for 50~100 RP it can be good
so those who don't no life can make some use of it ...and 0.5~1$ for half a day seems pretty fair considering you pay 5$ for a week

or 150 RP for a day

I know that's not how sale science works.. and I know the main thing they fear is people converting to these "pay only when you use it" methods from the "pay big chunk at once and use it as you please" ones... cause they know in the long run the down time for most players is too high and anything less than 7 days will -in the long run- yield less money from the player-base.

Edited by MHkaserz