Docs road to $1k

DoctorPBC

2 minutes ago, Parke said:

Me & a friend of mine figured out the algorithm they use on the Virtual Greyhounds lmao, they changed it now though which sucks

4jQoiWo.jpgWaGNb5S.jpg

hahaha, made about 5K from it

The 5k is legit? They didn’t remove it and refund your stakes? 

Edited by Zymogen
39 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Oh shit, that would have been hype. Hopefully they think you just got mad lucky 

Nah they know something's up already, they changed the way the results are predetermined now we checked last night and im limited to depositing 20 a week lmao

4 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

That’s bs. At least you got your 5k tho...

Parkes road to 1k starting now?

I havent even gotten it yet, I withdrew it and it looks like its gona let me but I wont believe it until I see it in my bank account haha, we'll see!

Also, could be a play.. we'll see :D

Edited by Parke

Day 11: The goal for today was to not lose hard, now I’m over the $200 mark I want to stay above that. 

I put $5 on Sweden for a $5.25 profit. Did a cheeky $2 accumulator which Portugal and Monteuguu lost with Scotland being the only W. The England u21s won me $13.75. And I put $13 plus change on Brazil which came through for 22 and change. Up $25 for the day

Ycez8AB.jpg

8 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Day 12 is turning up to be bullshit. Absolutely fuming... ref adds on  4 minutes out of nowhere, 5 get played and he gives a non existent penalty in the 95th

More to come later, BATE cost me $5 to start my day... 

Day 12: Started complete bullshit as above... Internacional got upset for a 1-1 draw. However Hockey continues to be a happy mistress for me. Massive wins again!!!

j9SOWzw.jpg

7 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

@Parkemother fucker!!

Also, Surely there's no way they can take it from you? Figuring out an algorithm is their fault really.. Gratz on the win though, let me know if you get it.

He will surely get his money. Professionalism in the bidding / betting industry is the highest priority. If he won it because he figured out an algorithm which the company made use of how can it be his fault lmfao. A win is a win regardless of what he knew. Bets were open and he took his shot. I mean they aren't gonna tell him "Yeh sorry we fcked up you weren't suppose to win the 5k" that'll be just ridiculous xDD

15 hours ago, Goku said:

. I mean they aren't gonna tell him "Yeh sorry we fcked up you weren't suppose to win the 5k"

as ridiculous as this might be, this happens a lot in slot machines, when people win the jackpot, they hide under the excuse the machine was flawed, and usually win in court. 

6 hours ago, Parke said:

78a4b449faa94a569ec4acdb082722e8.png

Forgot to update you guys on this. I got it haha :)

Hijacking my thread smh

Day 13: Benfica won, but the game had exactly 9 corners as opposed to the over 9 I needed

chicago bears got me the W, but the redskins game ended 23-31 when I had +7 on the skins... luckily caught an early cashout

down $10 on the day, but could have been worse

fiod74E.jpg

Edit: Fuck being down on the day

TAtChQy.jpg

Up 3 and change 

Edited by DoctorPBC
9 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Hijacking my thread smh

Day 13: Benfica won, but the game had exactly 9 corners as opposed to the over 9 I needed

chicago bears got me the W, but the redskins game ended 23-31 when I had +7 on the skins... luckily caught an early cashout

down $10 on the day, but could have been worse

fiod74E.jpg

Edit: Fuck being down on the day

TAtChQy.jpg

Up 3 and change 

I was doing inplays in that Benfica game too, that was the most one sided game ive ever watched, they had like 70% possession and like 31 shots or something haha, and still scored to win it in the 94th minute

Sat down at the poker tables yesterday for the first time in a good while. I used to be a degenerate poker player and actually won a seat down to the World Series in Vegas in my prime. Was a shitty 3-6 Limit Hold'em game yesterday, but it felt pretty good to sit down and feel the cards. Might start out with $500 and post a similar thread as I adventure around for my residency interviews. Would love to do this app, but online gambling is a felony offense in Washington state (WTF, RIP Online Poker), so I don't wanna fuck around considering my future career haha. 

30 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Might start out with $500 

Can't we tell this man is a future Doc.

Also, we should definitely all start with a set amount of money like Doc did and update daily on progress, see who can reach a goal fastest(although the competition may make us do stupid risks and potentially lose)?

Also, kudos doc, your daily betting is going real well.

Edited by KaynineXL